Whites removals

Old Dec 22nd 2006, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Whites removals

For anyone who is looking for a removal company I would recommend Whites we used them and our things have just been delivered it took 6 weeks to arrive in Sydney and we had it in storage for 2 weeks it arrived exactly 8 weeks to the day it left Southampton,we had the packers in for 3 days in England and they were great,and the service we got when it was delivered here was excellent,we took the cheapest quote £1,000 less than the highest, we didnt pay any quarantine fees the only thing they opened was the exams Dec's and one box of garden furniture we brought our small fridge but they didnt look at it ,I taped the user manual to the front stating no cfc's we had no breakages at all, the only extra we had to pay was $150 as we paid for a 200 kilometer radius of Sydney and we are actually in Forster we had a 20ft container and brought the content's of a 4 bed house and I'm glad we brought everything hope this is of help to anyone preparing for there move
regards Janet
Old Dec 29th 2006, 11:48 am
Just Joined

apia05 has a brilliant futureapia05 has a brilliant futureapia05 has a brilliant futureapia05 has a brilliant futureapia05 has a brilliant futureapia05 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Whites removals

Hi there
Do you have the web address for Whites, sounds a good deal.
Old Dec 30th 2006, 5:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whites removals

Hi the only email address I have is www.whiteandcompany.co.uk