Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Well folks,
Can hear my bed calling,
so I'm off.
Hope the karma works well, have not heard from agents.....assume they will call tomoz.......will let you know how that goes.
night night.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by winedonju
Have sold house (TODAY
And have had a phone call from an employer who wants to speak with our agent regardng sponsering OH. Have to go out on 457 now they have stopped skills D. So if all goes well tonight, we could be looking at July.....if not......who knows.
Ours was just a fluke i think, only been on 10 days.
Really lucky, well done you!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Hello ladies.........bar open?????

Have no news, agent DID speak to employer at 11, but no 'decision' as yet :curse:. Employer has asked for all paper work to be sent, so am ever optimistic. How come they dn't seem to grasp the impotance?????? It's like being 41 weeks pregnant!!!!!!!
Any way, hope you all well.
Donna.

PS gonna open my second bottle if asnyone cares to share
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 7:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Have no news, agent DID speak to employer at 11, but no 'decision' as yet :curse:. Employer has asked for all paper work to be sent, so am ever optimistic. How come they dn't seem to grasp the impotance?????? It's like being 41 weeks pregnant!!!!!!!
Donna.

oooooops that should read IMPORTANCE......must remember to run spell check first......we don't have a problem in the bedroom.......honest
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

ghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant future

hi everyone, money behing the bar for a coffee and donut.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

ghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant future

Donna.

hey donna, looks like you already have lol,
i hope everything goes well for you.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ghost rider
hey donna, looks like you already have lol,
i hope everything goes well for you.
cheers, am new to the bar, hope life treating you well
Wish..........prob like everyone else, we could just hit the fast forward button for a while!!!!!!
Donna.....(having run the spell check this time!).
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Wish..........prob like everyone else, we could just hit the fast forward button for a while!!!!!!
dont get in here to often myself,
but once the ball starts to roll it is a roller coaster ride,
life is treating me well enough,
a word of advice, never mix holidays and horses together.

Last edited by ghost rider; Apr 3rd 2008 at 8:45 am.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

dont get in hewre to often myself,
but once the ball starts to roll it is a roller coaster ride,
life is treating me well enough,
a word of advice, never mix holidays and horses together.
okey dokey........will take the advice....but if honest only mix hols with alcohol
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:49 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

hi everyone, money behing the bar for a coffee and donut.
Can I have alcohol instead of coffee please

How are you?
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

okey dokey........will take the advice....but if honest only mix hols with alcohol
then a good holiday will be had by all
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:51 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Donna good luck with the employer and congrats on the house sale
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher

How are you?
Hey do you know if they stilldo buckets in here..god i need A FEW ....
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

How are you?
I'm sorry........did someone mention coffee?????
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Donna good luck with the employer and congrats on the house sale
cheers muchus alcohol to celebrate one feels
Although still waiting the ever elusive sponsor, but at least their willing to talk to agents

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.