Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:17 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

yeah, she's ok. just two big bruises on each of her thighs as she fell down between the boards. Scared both of them half to death.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
another very , very long and pointless thread.

basically, you write last say. if it is your post that was the last one in the 24 hr clock then you have won.
Clippies and Asher get very protective of that thread.
Ohhhhhhhh competative eh???lol
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:20 am

Originally Posted by winedonju
Ohhhhhhhh competative eh???lol
just a tad!

go ahead, give it a go. nothing serious, just something that really winds then up, can have a good conversation on there too.

Last Say - it's called.

The Barbie is full of crap like that. good place to waste some time but highly addictive.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
BAD MAN!!! I bet he doesn't dare come home tonight!!! Is your Dd OK???

Hiya Donna, I'm an aspiring alcoholic.

Well done, you'll never find your way out now.

S'good!
Cheers...I'm quite proud. However..must say it didn't take long to get the prestigous title of full blown alchie!!!!!!
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:23 am

Cheers...I'm quite proud. However..must say it didn't take long to get the prestigous title of full blown alchie!!!!!!
ah! but are you a BE addict yet?

that's when you are really in trouble
BE Forum Addict

just a tad!

go ahead, give it a go. nothing serious, just something that really winds then up, can have a good conversation on there too.

Last Say - it's called.

The Barbie is full of crap like that. good place to waste some time but highly addictive.
your telling me, hav got the laptop in the living room....much to OH dismay, so i don't miss owt!

your telling me, hav got the laptop in the living room....much to OH dismay, so i don't miss owt!
you will be some welcome competion for them then.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

LOL - that's a good start! Me and my OH sit on our lappys and grunt at each other all evening....
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:26 am
BE Forum Addict

you will be some welcome competion for them then.
Depends if they let me stay, OH says I've got a gob on me when Ive had a few!!!!lol
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:26 am

Depends if they let me stay, OH says I've got a gob on me when Ive had a few!!!!lol
s'all right. we cant hear you!
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:28 am

night peeps - OH back. he'll want his puta back.

see you tomorrow
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL - that's a good start! Me and my OH sit on our lappys and grunt at each other all evening....
you mean he grunts back....god your lucky!!!!lol
How the hell do you get the smilies on a reply.....feel a right numpty keep typing LOL!!!!
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

night peeps - OH back. he'll want his puta back.

see you tomorrow
Thanks for the intro,
Donna.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:44 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

you mean he grunts back....god your lucky!!!!lol
How the hell do you get the smilies on a reply.....feel a right numpty keep typing LOL!!!!
my OH and I usually msn each other from different rooms
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by asher
my OH and I usually msn each other from different rooms
if anything like my OH, he would be in toilet, me in living room!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.