Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Mar 21st 2008, 8:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL, I hope she is breathing right now.

Life in Wales is sunny, wet, hailey, cold, warm, windy, dark... all in about 30 mins.

I'm just trying to persuade my OH to go out into this weather to get wine and chocolate.

I'll have to make do with a virtual drink while I wait.

How are you?
Am just calming down after computer freeze sent my blood pressure up:curse:

Will share my glass of wine with you hon!
Has he gone to the off-licence yet? Tell him he owes you & there will be shaggy rug time later if he goes
Old Mar 21st 2008, 8:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Am just calming down after computer freeze sent my blood pressure up:curse:

Will share my glass of wine with you hon!
Has he gone to the off-licence yet? Tell him he owes you & there will be shaggy rug time later if he goes
I know what you mean - I'm on wireless and the signal keeps dropping.:curse:

Thanks for the wine - ah, that's better!

He's just headed off to the offy - didn't have to mention a shaggy rug. he owes me as he kept me up til 3am last night - not in a good way.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 8:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

I know what you mean - I'm on wireless and the signal keeps dropping.:curse:

Thanks for the wine - ah, that's better!

He's just headed off to the offy - didn't have to mention a shaggy rug. he owes me as he kept me up til 3am last night - not in a good way.
OMG! Why?
Old Mar 21st 2008, 8:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

OMG! Why?
No reason. I went up to bed at 12.30am and he said he'd be up in a minute. I called him and called him and he didn't come up until 2am as he was on the PC and watching Sky sports.:curse: Then I couldn't sleep cos I was so mad at him. I made sure he didn't sleep either.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 8:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No reason. I went up to bed at 12.30am and he said he'd be up in a minute. I called him and called him and he didn't come up until 2am as he was on the PC and watching Sky sports.:curse: Then I couldn't sleep cos I was so mad at him. I made sure he didn't sleep either.
How did you do that then?
Old Mar 21st 2008, 9:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

How did you do that then?
By poking him repeatedly in the side and shouting in his ear.

Not what you're thinking!!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 9:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

By poking him repeatedly in the side and shouting in his ear.

Not what you're thinking!!

My OH has gone to bed before me nearly all week & has been snoring peacefully when I have joined him. Not sure what the subliminal message is there

Well, am off to drink wine & watch TV! catch you later hon & enjoy the wine & chocolate!

Last edited by Sally Simpson; Mar 21st 2008 at 9:18 am.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 9:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

My OH has gone to bed before me nearly all week & has been snoring peacefully when I have joined him. Not suer what the subliminal message is there
LOL, my OH can do that, but I can't sleep waiting to know that any minute he's going to come crashing in and wake me up.

I think the message is that they don't worry as much as us, so sleep better.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 9:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

LOL, my OH can do that, but I can't sleep waiting to know that any minute he's going to come crashing in and wake me up.

I think the message is that they don't worry as much as us, so sleep better.
Selfish barstewards!

Can't live with them, wouldn't want to live without them!

G'night friend!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 9:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Selfish barstewards!

Can't live with them, wouldn't want to live without them!

G'night friend!
Night hun - are you off to bed already??
Old Mar 21st 2008, 9:51 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Nun night everyone and bye bye...I have to get this all sorted still.... and need to de fluff my legs and "things."...!!!LOL

Kisses
XXXXXXXXXX G
Old Mar 21st 2008, 9:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sarab40
Nun night everyone and bye bye...I have to get this all sorted still.... and need to de fluff my legs and "things."...!!!LOL

Kisses
XXXXXXXXXX G
Night hun.

Have a wonderful holiday.

I'll save you a bar stool for when you get back.

Too much info about defluffing your bits.... Hope you don't slip with the razor.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Any one still in here????
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Reedy
Any one still in here????
No!

Just turning off the PC in the office and saw you pop up. Hope you're feeling better today.

Did you see my comment about taking warm clothes to Phillip Island? It's cold on that beach at night.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

No!

Just turning off the PC in the office and saw you pop up. Hope you're feeling better today.

Did you see my comment about taking warm clothes to Phillip Island? It's cold on that beach at night.
Okay will wear layers

Goodnight N speak to you soon.

Lau x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.