Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Mar 7th 2008, 10:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I'm in good company then. Why aren't you eating Woodz?

LOL - we are load of light weights..

Cream eggs are better than drugs.

Well, I'm off to bed - I never seem to be able to make Last say.... I must work too hard.
Night
Old Mar 7th 2008, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

Originally Posted by asher
what did you win? I am high on assorted pain killers so dont expect any sense from me
don't laugh a pocket game of solitaire!! visited grandad at the weekend and he was trying to show us how to do it we couldn't so now i need to crack it as i hate to loose very bad looser (and i couldn't cheat)
Old Mar 7th 2008, 10:15 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Only 50%!!!

You have to relax sometimes - 2 glasses of wine isn't very bad.

Is the run next Sunday - if so - good luck.
night babe
Old Mar 7th 2008, 10:17 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karensoutherden
don't laugh a pocket game of solitaire!! visited grandad at the weekend and he was trying to show us how to do it we couldn't so now i need to crack it as i hate to loose very bad looser (and i couldn't cheat)
I am a very good loser as I have a lot of practice

I have never been the competitive sort so you can win over me all the time

I love solitaire its so soothing well done you for winning
Old Mar 7th 2008, 10:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

night babe
Night everyone

xxxx
Old Mar 7th 2008, 10:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mands
Thats nothing ... i get drunk on wine gums
wish i did
Old Mar 7th 2008, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Night everyone

xxxx
nite nite
Old Mar 7th 2008, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

I am a very good loser as I have a lot of practice

I have never been the competitive sort so you can win over me all the time

I love solitaire its so soothing well done you for winning
can you do it ?????????????????????????
Old Mar 7th 2008, 10:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Only 50%!!!

You have to relax sometimes - 2 glasses of wine isn't very bad.

Is the run next Sunday - if so - good luck.
yes it is im sure it will be fine just a huge wobble day
Old Mar 7th 2008, 10:25 pm

can you do it ?????????????????????????
yes used to be able to but havent done it for a while, may have to get myself one

good luck for your run
Old Mar 7th 2008, 10:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

yes used to be able to but havent done it for a while, may have to get myself one

good luck for your run
its sooo annoying looks dead easy when he showed us buttttt it wasn't
yeah thanks done it 2 years ago so sure it'll be ok but leg still plays up when it is most inconvinent but £16.00 im not not playing !! and hopefuly won't be here to do it next year
Old Mar 7th 2008, 10:33 pm

its sooo annoying looks dead easy when he showed us buttttt it wasn't
yeah thanks done it 2 years ago so sure it'll be ok but leg still plays up when it is most inconvinent but £16.00 im not not playing !! and hopefuly won't be here to do it next year
well you can always hobble

next year you will definitely be in Oz
so enjoy it for the last time it's funny what you get sentimental about when you realise its the last time
Old Mar 7th 2008, 10:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

well you can always hobble

next year you will definitely be in Oz
so enjoy it for the last time it's funny what you get sentimental about when you realise its the last time
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old Mar 7th 2008, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

nighty night xxx
Old Mar 7th 2008, 10:53 pm

nighty night xxx
night babe sleep well

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.