Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Sep 6th 2008, 6:57 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by winedonju
WTF.....am I to assume we are all back on here these days......and why the hell did no one tell me

Sorry I missed everyone....tis 1am I think for you guys....will try and get on later see who's lurking.
Was there something they forgot to tell you Cleo?
Old Sep 6th 2008, 11:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
ok - no major financial worries and even though his job is travelling all over the world he is an employee and can refuse jobs when and where necessary - has never refused much in past compared to his work mates so is actually in fairly good books. He even left for canada when 2nd kid was 1 week old and other was just 3. Good job I'm no shrinking violet.

His excuse was .......... you haven't actually booked anything yet for holiday.

My reasoning was : booked or not booked it's not a problem as September is not july and there are any number of places available .... Point is you knew that was only week available before school. Surely you can count too ! So why say yes to job in Turkey ?

Row was in Italian and English because i too got so mad that I let off quite a few eff offs and shut up now and leave me alone and eff off to your pal's house like you said you would ......... but his English is good enough and our kids are bilingual as i speak English with them and he listens all the time.

But you ARE RIGHT ....... even though it started as something stupid it got a bit too big and even when I asked him to stop and leave me alone and enough said (because i knew I was at the point of smashing something just to shut him up - shock treatment kind of thing) - he STILL carried on and I need to tell him that it's not on and that I felt like cutting his throat just so he couldn't go on calling me stupid or ignorant.
Sorry, didn't mean to just leave last night, family life got in the way!
Sounds like you both said stuff you shouldn't have and that perhaps both of you need to apologise. Whatever happens though, you both need to talk it over calmly. Good luck hon! Relationships can be hard work at times!
Hope you are feeling better today anyway!

Originally Posted by winedonju
WTF.....am I to assume we are all back on here these days......and why the hell did no one tell me

Sorry I missed everyone....tis 1am I think for you guys....will try and get on later see who's lurking.
Some of us never went away

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Old Sep 6th 2008, 11:44 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

hello , so your all on course & a cleaned out shed .

I've cut lawn
Old Sep 6th 2008, 11:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
hello , so your all on course & a cleaned out shed .

I've cut lawn
Not raining where you are then?

Guiness?
Old Sep 6th 2008, 11:47 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Not raining where you are then?

Guiness?
threatening to so i got out there quick . suns trying to get out to so we will see .

I'll risk a Guinness .
Old Sep 6th 2008, 11:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

threatening to so i got out there quick . suns trying to get out to so we will see .

I'll risk a Guinness .
risk? What's wrong with ther Guiness in here?
Old Sep 6th 2008, 11:56 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

risk? What's wrong with ther Guiness in here?
i meant the time of day , but i see its after 12 so go for it .

much rain ?
Old Sep 6th 2008, 11:57 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
eh?

hello peeps
Old Sep 7th 2008, 12:00 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
eh?

hello peeps
hello
Old Sep 7th 2008, 12:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i meant the time of day , but i see its after 12 so go for it .

much rain ?
Oh that's OK then, I thought the pipes might need a good blow
Not raining now but looks like it will anytime

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
eh?

hello peeps
Hello honey!
How's you today?
Old Sep 7th 2008, 12:08 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Oh that's OK then, I thought the pipes might need a good blow
Not raining now but looks like it will anytime

Hello honey!
How's you today?

gotta keep your pipe in tip top condition .

well sun is out but its cloudy

got yer roast in ?
Old Sep 7th 2008, 12:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

gotta keep your pipe in tip top condition .

well sun is out but its cloudy

got yer roast in ?
No not yet!
We have the roast in the evening.
How about yourself?
Old Sep 7th 2008, 12:28 am
Handsome Internet Guy

No not yet!
We have the roast in the evening.
How about yourself?
its in the slow cooker , sorry was hanging washing out .

chicken
Old Sep 7th 2008, 12:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

its in the slow cooker , sorry was hanging washing out .

chicken
You're being very domesticated today, what's up with you?
Perhaps you'd like to come over & do my ironing & I could sit & enjoy a glass of wine whilst watching you work. What d'ye think?
Old Sep 7th 2008, 12:37 am
Handsome Internet Guy

You're being very domesticated today, what's up with you?
Perhaps you'd like to come over & do my ironing & I could sit & enjoy a glass of wine whilst watching you work. What d'ye think?
i can't iron SC , i'd iron a crease in the front of your jeans ..

so are you all excited ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.