Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old May 15th 2008, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by Icarus
excellent ! , the shopping bit not yer mate bit , but good to see her ... for you !
yeah, it's gonna be great spending some time with her before we leave for Oz.
Old May 15th 2008, 6:17 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mancfamily
Oh babycham....I was allowed to drink one or two bottles of that at family parties as a kid...I thought I was the bees knees!

Used to have castaways too!
lol , i was joking

never had one , I'll have a Guinness please !
Old May 15th 2008, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

lol , i was joking

never had one , I'll have a Guinness please !
Well it gave me a blast from the past

Did you get your duff beer ok yesterday? I couldn't see any guinness.
Old May 15th 2008, 6:20 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya
Hiya back. *waves*

I'd love a Babycham
Ooh, we were given some of those in a hamper done by the inlaws (bless 'em). Talk about a retro moment.

Originally Posted by winedonju
guessed that

g&t on it's way, weather not been toooooo bad, but could always be better
Cheers for the drink. I'm hoping the weather was just a blip and we're back to sunny and gorgeous tomorrow).

yeah, it's gonna be great spending some time with her before we leave for Oz.
Ah, that's nice. I'd like a shopping trip before too long.
Old May 15th 2008, 6:21 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Well it gave me a blast from the past

Did you get your duff beer ok yesterday? I couldn't see any guinness.
i did indeed , thankyou
Old May 15th 2008, 6:22 am
Handsome Internet Guy

oohh D , ok here !!

Old May 15th 2008, 6:23 am
BE Enthusiast

I love shopping, I could shop everyday!

Me thinks I'm a bit addicted
Old May 15th 2008, 6:25 am
Handsome Internet Guy

tend to shop online mostly ,,

i don't mind shopping & i love to carry the bags & stand around & say " no , yer bum looks fine "
Old May 15th 2008, 6:28 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

i don't mind shopping & i love to carry the bags & stand around & say " no , yer bum looks fine "
PMSL.
Old May 15th 2008, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

i got it.....in the end
Nice hat
Old May 15th 2008, 6:29 am
BE Enthusiast

You sound like my ideal shopping partner......do you pay too?
Old May 15th 2008, 6:29 am
Handsome Internet Guy

You sound like my ideal shopping partner......do you pay too?
always pay for lunch & i don't mind goin back to the very 1st shop either
Old May 15th 2008, 6:30 am
Handsome Internet Guy

i got it.....in the end
Nice hat
thankyou
Old May 15th 2008, 6:30 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

ahhhh thanks, your bums not bad either
Old May 15th 2008, 6:31 am
Handsome Internet Guy

ahhhh thanks, your bums not bad either
i get by

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.