Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old May 5th 2008, 5:26 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by Icarus
when does the new Gladiators start ? don't say it was last night ?

anyone know ?
what...as in the eighties gladitors with wolf etc??
Old May 5th 2008, 5:27 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by winedonju
what...as in the eighties gladitors with wolf etc??
no , the new one on Sky one .

all brand new
Old May 5th 2008, 5:28 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

no , the new one on Sky one .

all brand new
oh, not sure? sorry
Old May 5th 2008, 5:29 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

oh, not sure? sorry
found it , SKY one site was slow .

May 11th
Old May 5th 2008, 5:30 am
Handsome Internet Guy

found it , SKY one site was slow .

May 11th
http://gladiators.sky.com/
Old May 5th 2008, 5:32 am
BE Forum Addict

oh cool....except don't get sky 1!!! Loved the old gladiators, but then thought you meant a new programme altogether. bummer.
Old May 5th 2008, 5:33 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

yes , it can be ok but annoying too . i used it to get my mankini ,, bargain only worn 5 times
Handsome Internet Guy

oh cool....except don't get sky 1!!! Loved the old gladiators, but then thought you meant a new programme altogether. bummer.
i do mean a new programme
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by sarab40
Old May 5th 2008, 5:35 am
Handsome Internet Guy

tea time

ttfn
Old May 5th 2008, 5:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

yes , it can be ok but annoying too . i used it to get my mankini ,, bargain only worn 5 times
PMSL - it was worth it then...

got it....I think....so do I have to leave it for a full week before I can do anything about it.I mean the guy MIGHT actually still pay, but then again, a weeks a long time to waste, wish he'd not bid now, the other guy had his bid on there for the last couple of days.
Yes, of course he might still pay - Have you sent him an invoice? If not, send him one and ask him to let you know when he will collect. If you have, then send him a message asking him what are his plans. Give him a deadline to respond - ie a week. If you don't hear anything in that time, send a second chance offer to the first guy who offered. (All these options should be available next to your item in 'sold'.)

[QUOTE=Off2Oz;6309920]It's been lovely today. And I've been sat indoors.

Raining here.

Only 4 hours to go.

Ahhh bless, you'll enjoy them for a few hours....

I had one guy on eBay who one something for 99p so thought he was gonna leave it. But no, turned up a few days later with a pound for it.

Cheeky so and sos aren't they??

Patience, dear, patience. I've waited a week before someone paid me.

I hate eBay. It's a nightmare, all waiting, waiting and waiting some more and then all those watchers just disappear. Phoof.

Just like house selling....

Mmmm, I love the sun.

tea time

ttfn
TTFN
Old May 5th 2008, 6:00 am
Handsome Internet Guy

oohh my poor little pink face
Old May 5th 2008, 6:03 am
BE Forum Addict

oohh my poor little pink face
mardy
Old May 5th 2008, 6:04 am
Handsome Internet Guy

mardy
hey
Old May 5th 2008, 6:08 am
BE Forum Addict

hey
sunburn is the equivalent to a hangover....luckily I only suffer from 1 of them

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.