Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old May 5th 2008, 12:09 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 5th 2008, 12:12 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sarab40
hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you survived the black out then
Old May 5th 2008, 12:15 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by winedonju
you survived the black out then
just...............................
Old May 5th 2008, 12:18 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Let me in.............
it's been a long wait out there in the blackout..........
the wovles were howling and there were clounds across the moon
I was so scared I need a swift pint or 21 to shock some sense back into me...
Please
Old May 5th 2008, 12:22 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

just...............................
..Drink????

Originally Posted by karonious
Let me in.............
Please
No worries....on their way.
Old May 5th 2008, 12:28 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

..Drink????

No worries....on their way.
Ahh, cheers
{spilling as much as she drinks because she is so cold}
That's better!
Right, anyone else for a pint or 21?
Old May 5th 2008, 12:35 am
sarab40

Ahh, cheers
{spilling as much as she drinks because she is so cold}
That's better!
Right, anyone else for a pint or 21?
i'll have a pint of water please!!
Old May 5th 2008, 12:36 am
BE Forum Addict

water???????????????????????????????
Old May 5th 2008, 12:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

No....not new....BUT it IS the first time I've had to go cold turkey
LOL, it's happened to me twice and it's horrible, please BE don't do that again!

hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Hun, how did the weekend go?

Let me in.............
Please
Hi Karen, haven't spoken before but seen you on here.
Old May 5th 2008, 12:37 am
sarab40

water???????????????????????????????
yes........... please..................
Old May 5th 2008, 12:39 am
conquering the world!

Water is bad for you...you don't want to do that!!
But if you insist, coming right up...........
Old May 5th 2008, 12:39 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

water ?

whats that ?
Old May 5th 2008, 12:40 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi Karen, haven't spoken before but seen you on here.
I'm usually in the Lounge or on the NZ forum but it seems very quiet recently so I have started frequenting this bar.
And thank you for not chucking me out
Old May 5th 2008, 12:41 am
sarab40

Originally Posted by Icarus
water ?

whats that ?
afternoon!!

Its delicious..cant drink too much of it...really strong, makes you tipsy!
Old May 5th 2008, 12:43 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

I'm usually in the Lounge or on the NZ forum but it seems very quiet recently so I have started frequenting this bar.
And thank you for not chucking me out

Hello K
afternoon!!

Its delicious..cant drink too much of it...really strong, makes you tipsy!
hey you can drink too much water , i've read it & i'm not risking it

how are you ? tell me about your night out , was in more than a few hours ??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.