Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old May 4th 2008, 4:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
me
Hello H!

How are things in Sheffield?
Sorry you were home so early last night
How is your OH now? Still in a moody?
Old May 4th 2008, 4:46 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Hello H!

How are things in Sheffield?
Sorry you were home so early last night
How is your OH now? Still in a moody?
yep he is.

And to make matters worse he deleated his account off his game so now he his under my ****ing feet saying that he did it for me. I've told him he is just making things worse but he wont listen, so now, we have a puta sat here doing nothing if Im not on it!:curse: we both have a face on and I am conviced I now have 3 kids to deal with.

He threw his toys out of the cot and now I'm feeling guilty because of it. All because I wanted Friday night on the puta!
Old May 4th 2008, 4:49 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Hi ladies
Old May 4th 2008, 4:49 am

Originally Posted by mancfamily
Hi ladies
Old May 4th 2008, 4:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

yep he is.

And to make matters worse he deleated his account off his game so now he his under my ****ing feet saying that he did it for me. I've told him he is just making things worse but he wont listen, so now, we have a puta sat here doing nothing if Im not on it!:curse: we both have a face on and I am conviced I now have 3 kids to deal with.

He threw his toys out of the cot and now I'm feeling guilty because of it. All because I wanted Friday night on the puta!

Sounds like the two of you need to have a good row & clear the air!
It is probably deeper than computer use but could you not agree on days when you each can go on & evenings when you spend time together? I have limited my evening time on here because of OH. Compromise?
Is he really sure that he wants to move to Oz as he does not seem very driven to move things along?
Sorry if I speak out of turn, just my impression! Sorry
Old May 4th 2008, 4:56 am

Sounds like the two of you need to have a good row & clear the air!
It is probably deeper than computer use but could you not agree on days when you each can go on & evenings when you spend time together? I have limited my evening time on here because of OH. Compromise?
Is he really sure that he wants to move to Oz as he does not seem very driven to move things along?
Sorry if I speak out of turn, just my impression! Sorry
you are the second person that has said that.

Some days he's rearing to go others he seems as if he just cant even be bothered to get out of bed.
Old May 4th 2008, 4:58 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Some days he's rearing to go others he seems as if he just cant even be bothered to get out of bed.
How long have you been together?
Old May 4th 2008, 5:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I may be playing devil's advocate here, but what the hell! Could he be depressed? Also, he may be going through a bit of ' I'm in my 40's & wtf?'
I really don't want to sound patronising but being in your 40's does funny things to your brain & certainly makes you review your life so far & where you are going. maybe he is very unhappy with how he views he is providing for you & the kids & as he's a bloke, does not express any of this in any kind of straightforward or meaningful way? just a thought H, feel free to tell me to sod off!
Old May 4th 2008, 5:06 am

Originally Posted by mancfamily
How long have you been together?
9 years
I may be playing devil's advocate here, but what the hell! Could he be depressed? Also, he may be going through a bit of ' I'm in my 40's & wtf?'
I really don't want to sound patronising but being in your 40's does funny things to your brain & certainly makes you review your life so far & where you are going. maybe he is very unhappy with how he views he is providing for you & the kids & as he's a bloke, does not express any of this in any kind of straightforward or meaningful way? just a thought H, feel free to tell me to sod off!
no, I need all the help I can get at the moment. Yes I think he is depressed but he wont say anything about it. I also know that him stopping smoking hasnt helped but I dont know what to do. He doesnt want to talk and if I just leave him alone he gets a face on for not giving him any attention.
Old May 4th 2008, 5:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

9 years

no, I need all the help I can get at the moment. Yes I think he is depressed but he wont say anything about it. I also know that him stopping smoking hasnt helped but I dont know what to do. He doesnt want to talk and if I just leave him alone he gets a face on for not giving him any attention.
I'll pm you babe if you don't mind!
Old May 4th 2008, 5:09 am

I'll pm you babe if you don't mind!
sure
Old May 4th 2008, 5:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sure
It's a long one. Be warned
Old May 4th 2008, 5:25 am

It's a long one. Be warned
so's mine
Old May 4th 2008, 5:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

so's mine
If only we could say that of our OH's
Old May 4th 2008, 5:37 am

If only we could say that of our OH's

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.