Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old May 1st 2008, 8:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
No mad s*x for you tonight then?

You're obsessed SC!

Oh! What's up?

Yeah, she feels old & like a pis&head

That just about sums it up....

Sorry, not being nice now! Slinks off to corner!
SIT there! Don't come out until you can be nice!

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Cool, coz I don't know how to do small.
Large bottle of voddy then, HIC!

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
It's nothing.

Going to bed now as the computer is taking bloody ages to load the pages. Stupid technology - I bloody hate computers.

I'm not being rude by accidently forgetting someone, so I'll say good night to all of you now.

Night all.
My pc's the same - has been for a while now.:curse:

Night hun - hope it gets sorted.
Old May 1st 2008, 8:57 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
It's nothing.

Going to bed now as the computer is taking bloody ages to load the pages. Stupid technology - I bloody hate computers.

I'm not being rude by accidently forgetting someone, so I'll say good night to all of you now.

Night all.
Night, night. Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Anymore for any more?
Old May 1st 2008, 9:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Night, night. Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Anymore for any more?
Me please but only if I'm allowed out of the corner now!

My puta has been on the slow too, perhaps it is the site?
Old May 1st 2008, 9:10 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Me please but only if I'm allowed out of the corner now!

My puta has been on the slow too, perhaps it is the site?
Of course, I'll let you out. Don't tell the others though.

Mine is slow too, must be all the posts from us lot.
Old May 1st 2008, 9:12 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

mines sloooooowwww too ..
Old May 1st 2008, 9:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

So, what are we all drinking?

The wine is finished so was thinking of a whisky & lemonade but have to work tomorrow so really should be sensible & go to bed......

bu&&er that! drink it is
Anyone else?
Old May 1st 2008, 9:14 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

The wine is finished so was thinking of a whisky & lemonade but have to work tomorrow so really should be sensible & go to bed......

bu&&er that! drink it is
Anyone else?
Ok Sal..just a mineral water, ice and lemon please...then i ahve to have a bath and try some sleep XX
Old May 1st 2008, 9:17 am
aka bunja

Originally Posted by sarab40
mines sloooooowwww too ..
It must be the site.

bu&&er that! drink it is
Anyone else?
Yes please. I'll have a g&t.

Ok Sal..just a mineral water, ice and lemon please...then i ahve to have a bath and try some sleep XX
Enjoy your soak.

I really, really must go and do the washing up now before the house stinks of curry. I suppose if it does stink, I'll get a viewer. Perhaps I'll leave it.
Old May 1st 2008, 9:20 am
sarab40

ok folks..i am off..

Have a good day tomorrow , all
XXXX
Old May 1st 2008, 9:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

ok folks..i am off..

XXXX
Night G - just found you all and you are going. See you soon.
Old May 1st 2008, 9:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ok folks..i am off..

XXXX
Sorry, had to re-bbot computer, it's really slow:curse:
night hon! Hope you sleep well & enjoy your soak!
Speak to you tomorrow & thanks for the karma!

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I'm still here (If I'm allowed out from the corner of course!)
Old May 1st 2008, 9:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sorry, had to re-bbot computer, it's really slow:curse:
night hon! Hope you sleep well & enjoy your soak!
Speak to you tomorrow & thanks for the karma!

I'm still here (If I'm allowed out from the corner of course!)
I am here so long as my PC stops freezing up. GRRR. At least we all know it's not just our own pcs.

You can come out of the corner so long as you are good.
Old May 1st 2008, 9:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I am here so long as my PC stops freezing up. GRRR. At least we all know it's not just our own pcs.

You can come out of the corner so long as you are good.
I promise!

have just been to the caribbean, brought back some memories!
Old May 1st 2008, 9:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm here
Old May 1st 2008, 9:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Reedy
I'm here
Just when I thought it was all going quiet!

hey lau! how's you babe?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.