Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old May 1st 2008, 6:11 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by winedonju
wow you should be rejoicing....and if things get bad...you could always have mine!
will you stop palming your kids off to everyone else?
Old May 1st 2008, 6:12 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
I looked at the "Mooncup" thread some time last year, not my cup of tea at all.
nice "pun"
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all.

Sorry to have left you but I was dealing with a rather large trauma.

I should be jumping with joy but I'm not.

My dad and his wife are taking my two kids to Euro Disney this weekend. They've just gone and I won't see them again until late Monday night. They've never been away from me this long. Only ever 1 night. I feel really crap about it and quite weepy.

I'll have another 21 g&ts, anyone else.
They'll be having a ball & won't miss you at all. Don't worry & enjoy the peace & adult time

Just think, you can have s*x in the kitchen or anywhere you like, shout & scream, even do it in the daytime
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Hi guys

Just a quick one for me, been banned from the pc tonight!!!
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus

hey , chill they will be fine .... every kid has to have a 1st time away , hated mine but after the 1st night it was ok .

they will be sound & have a great time
I know they will - it's just me. I'll be right after a few more g&t's.

Originally Posted by winedonju
wow you should be rejoicing....and if things get bad...you could always have mine!
I know I should but the house already feels really empty.
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mancfamily
Hi guys

Just a quick one for me, been banned from the pc tonight!!!
hello
Old May 1st 2008, 6:13 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

nice "pun"
PMSL. Not intended.
Old May 1st 2008, 6:14 am
aka bunja

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
They'll be having a ball & won't miss you at all. Don't worry & enjoy the peace & adult time

Just think, you can have s*x in the kitchen or anywhere you like, shout & scream, even do it in the daytime
I know they won't miss me at all. That's the problem.

Yeah, that's a good point.
Old May 1st 2008, 6:14 am
Handsome Internet Guy

ooh that Irish lass sent me a message . she is my "friend" on there YAY

wonder if she can river dance ? i tried it once but these fishermen told me off
Old May 1st 2008, 6:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire

PMSL and this is the woman who won't discuss her monthlies on the forum.
Old May 1st 2008, 6:16 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fly Away
PMSL and this is the woman who won't discuss her monthlies on the forum.
Old May 1st 2008, 6:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I know they won't miss me at all. That's the problem.

Yeah, that's a good point.
Ah bless, it's a bugger being a mother isn't it? They will be fine. More to the point, you will be fine and for 5 mins after they come home, you won't mind if they trash the joint.
Old May 1st 2008, 6:17 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

well yer not a DR

Go on then whats aDR

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
will you stop palming your kids off to everyone else?
Can't blame a girl for trying!!

Just think, you can have s*x in the kitchen or anywhere you like, shout & scream, even do it in the daytime[/QUOTE]

Whoooooopppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old May 1st 2008, 6:18 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

ooh that Irish lass sent me a message . she is my "friend" on there YAY

wonder if she can river dance ? i tried it once but these fishermen told me off
Old May 1st 2008, 6:19 am
Handsome Internet Guy

DR = Doctor

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.