Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:21 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by why
i've been jumping round like a kangaroo today and impersonating frogs is that nutty or fruit cake or both?
wow , sounds like the sort of thing i would do !

tried walking round like a robot ?
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:22 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by why
i've been jumping round like a kangaroo today and impersonating frogs is that nutty or fruit cake or both?
hhhhmmmmmnnnnn, nope, goes as normal in this house!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:22 am
why
BE Forum Addict

why has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by winedonju
FANTASTIC, am a red girl myself, but would change your nuts for cashew
i prefer red but alway get a head ache and black lips in the morning (not a good look!!!) and nuts make me fart (must be getting old)
and i am glad i'm not nutty then
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:24 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by why
i prefer red but alway get a head ache and black lips in the morning (not a good look!!!) and nuts make me fart (must be getting old)
and i am glad i'm not nutty then
your obviously not drinking enough
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:24 am
why
BE Forum Addict

why has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond repute

i'm going away to smoke and drink a bundy and coke round my brazier
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:25 am
why
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by why
oh dear not my bra my fire thing outside be back soon
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by why
easy tiger, am bit of newbie.....lingo in english, please
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:27 am
why
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Icarus
wow , sounds like the sort of thing i would do !

tried walking round like a robot ?
i get paid to do it. i get paid to sing badly out of tune, pretend to be animals ,eat cake and fruit and pull silly faces and do the conga
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:30 am
why
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by winedonju
easy tiger, am bit of newbie.....lingo in english, please
bunderburg rum made in bunderberg queensland made out of sugar cane i love it it comes in different strengths underproof overproof and special black label well over the top proof only have op tonight.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:31 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by why
i get paid to do it. i get paid to sing badly out of tune, pretend to be animals ,eat cake and fruit and pull silly faces and do the conga
you do Why ??

do the robot its ace
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:31 am
Handsome Internet Guy

sorry for delay , i had a programme malfunction
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:32 am
why
BE Forum Addict

you do Why ??

do the robot its ace
will do iccy they will like that
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:33 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by why
will do iccy they will like that
stairs can be tricky tho .... be carefull
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:34 am
why
BE Forum Addict

going to do the drink fag and loo thing before i get a deep vein thrombosis (aka lardarse computer leg)
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:35 am
why
BE Forum Addict

sorry for delay , i had a programme malfunction
that sounds very painful can you still walk

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.