Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Old Aug 31st 2008, 8:08 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Originally Posted by mOZzy
so every week a new city?!? must be difficult

there are no prices on that letting website
it was Mozzy , but thats how we did it & pleased we did .

I'll find out how we got priced up . I think we emailed them
Old Aug 31st 2008, 8:08 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
Frick the rest of the family...it's all me, me, me in this house.
nummero uno
Old Aug 31st 2008, 8:48 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

it's raining
Old Aug 31st 2008, 9:05 am
Handsome Internet Guy

it's raining
dang , just misty here hoping the sun will come through .
Old Aug 31st 2008, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Icarus
has X Factor started again ? i like the 1st rounds
Thats the only bit I watch the rest is just boring

3!

Nice to see you on here xx

Originally Posted by busterboy
Are you trying to tell us that you are hot in the sack?

Hell wished I didn't have a lay in as I wanted to say that:rofl:

The sun is shining here. OH and DS are home from there camping trip later today missed my little boy soo much and I dont like this house being to tidy and quiet but I know the minute they get back it will be back to looking like a bomb has hit it and I'll be moaning about the mess
Old Aug 31st 2008, 10:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Thats the only bit I watch the rest is just boring

LOL, me too - my DD calls it the 'bad singing show'.

Hell wished I didn't have a lay in as I wanted to say that:rofl:

PMSL

The sun is shining here. OH and DS are home from there camping trip later today missed my little boy soo much and I dont like this house being to tidy and quiet but I know the minute they get back it will be back to looking like a bomb has hit it and I'll be moaning about the mess
It's raining here and cold - it was overcast and cool yesterday.

Glad you enjoyed Mama Mia Tina - I saw it a few weeks ago and it was a great night out - went with the 'girls' after a few drinks, so I imagine that helped.

Going to try and get all the archive papers out of the loft today to sort. EEEK!
Old Aug 31st 2008, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Well I've only gone and won the lottery again

I won £10 last night and the 7quid on Friday woo hoo I'm rich. Now who wants me to buy there house?
Old Aug 31st 2008, 11:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I won £10 last night and the 7quid on Friday woo hoo I'm rich. Now who wants me to buy there house?
Congrats Tina!!! I won it 2 weeks running a couple of weeks ago... funny isn't it... I won more than you - 2 x £10!!! I'm rich.
Old Aug 31st 2008, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Thanks Dawn. I think they might be waiting for the stamp duty too. I said when it was first announced, I would still be waiting for exchange now.

We have put a deposit on the rental - £100 to take it off the market. We lose that if we pull out, but that's nothing compared to 2-3 months rent. We just have to DO something. Sitting here ordering packing boxes now - we ARE moving - by sheer force of will it will happen!!

How are you doing Dawn - are you resigned to your OH going on ahead now?
Hiya, glad you haven't got the rental to worry about, was a good idea putting the £100 deposit and much to lose in the grand scheme of a few months rent!

Yes I am resigned to OH going on ahead, possibly end of September waiting for his boss to come back to us now. I still feel more calmer than when the crap buyer was on board though - how weird is that

Dawn x
Old Aug 31st 2008, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Congrats Tina!!! I won it 2 weeks running a couple of weeks ago... funny isn't it... I won more than you - 2 x £10!!! I'm rich.
now now girls!
don't outbid yourselves - just split it in halves and buy my stupid house
Old Aug 31st 2008, 2:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

tina are you looking into validation trip yet?!
i've been up all night researching where to stay and who to fly with
have you got a date in mind yet?!
Old Aug 31st 2008, 2:05 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

hi mOZzy,
have replied regarding validating costs on other site,
Beth x x
Old Aug 31st 2008, 2:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

hello beth!
Did you have a great time?
Did you survive meeting Reedy?
Old Aug 31st 2008, 2:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Have posted on the otherside too. Looking at the 1st week of Nov to validate wish it was just one way
Old Aug 31st 2008, 2:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

now now girls!
don't outbid yourselves - just split it in halves and buy my stupid house
LOL, I would if I could - why didn't my numbers come up??????

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
hello beth!
Did you have a great time?
Did you survive meeting Reedy?
I would loved to have been a fly on the wall.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.