Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:01 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Gonnago
speaking of drink. *hic* was tiring, danced my lil socks off I did, fab though, never fail to enjoy myself over there, even if it costs a bomb for a vodka and the people are incredibly rude....make the best of a bad situation me.
yeah , i heard its expensive , never been but would like to

& they walk round nakid
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
I decided I'm gonna have a LARGE scotch forget the rocks and sod the consequences....

Got a feeling things are going to go rapidly downhill from here
In real life or in the Bar?
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:03 pm
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

bye guys

xxx
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Scott

& they walk round nakid
Have to say I didnt see many walking round naked in Linkoping but then it was a tad chilly to say the least!

Is that why you want to go?
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
bye guys

xxx
bye Funkey
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:04 pm
Account Closed

bye guys

xxx
ttfn
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

& they walk round nakid
I did an audit once in a trendy club in the City won't give the name but many a celeb hangs there!!!

Do you know that I asked about evacuation of disabled clientele in the event of a fire and the response was:

"We don't have ugly people in here!!!!"

How I never hit the guy right in his smug gob I don't know............
Account Closed

Have to say I didnt see many walking round naked in Linkoping but then it was a tad chilly to say the least!

Is that why you want to go?
no , lol .........

well yeah

no
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
In real life or in the Bar?
Read the edited version.....
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bye guys

xxx
Bye, see you later....

Lau x
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

no , lol .........

well yeah

no
hmmmm worth a visit. Its very pretty out there. Great to go for midsummer.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
I did an audit once in a trendy club in the City won't give the name but many a celeb hangs there!!!

Do you know that I asked about evacuation of disabled clientele in the event of a fire and the response was:

"We don't have ugly people in here!!!!"

How I never hit the guy right in his smug gob I don't know............
OMG! I would have punched him!
Account Closed

hmmmm worth a visit. Its very pretty out there. Great to go for midsummer.
yeah , i fancy that ..... do a fjord trip too
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Fly Away
OMG! I would have punched him!
He was a really greasy geezer too (Vomit smilie!)
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:08 pm
Account Closed

Guys , take it easy , need to get a real beer & i have early start .

ttfn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.