Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by asher
he has separation anxiety
Either that or he is lulling us into a false sense of security
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:50 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

no they are boy things
oh those i will like then
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:51 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
oh those i will like then
thought you might

would modom like them gift wrapped?
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:52 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

thought you might

would modom like them gift wrapped?
will just take the one for now thanks am only one modom
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:54 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
will just take the one for now thanks am only one modom
an there i thought you had your own house full
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:00 am
Bring it On

an there i thought you had your own house full
yes but they're all in another room so if i really try i can pretend i'm alone!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Just spotted this on the ME forum () and thought of you lot

http://britishexpats.com/forum/attac...0&d=1193894606

Lau x
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:09 am
Bring it On

Originally Posted by Reedy
Just spotted this on the ME forum () and thought of you lot

http://britishexpats.com/forum/attac...0&d=1193894606

Lau x
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Can you work out where you are going wrong
Attached Thumbnails the whinging pom , bars open-ladiesyv4.jpg  
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:21 am

I smothered him with the paper!!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:22 am
Bring it On

so that's where I'm going wrong
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I smothered him with the paper!!

Did you put a ribbon in your hair today and make sure you were refreshed for him???
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:30 am
Bring it On

Did you put a ribbon in your hair today and make sure you were refreshed for him???
i do that everyday!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:31 am

too late hes dead!!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:35 am
Bring it On

too late hes dead!!
perhaps they produce a guide on what to do with the body?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.