Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Oct 26th 2007, 4:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
no , its ok i just had to have a walk round .... best i could
i will post you a zimmer frame, just hope it gets there in time
Old Oct 26th 2007, 4:47 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

can you walk a little bit farther

just to that nice black path called the motorway an you can rest there
Old Oct 26th 2007, 4:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
can you walk a little bit farther

just to that nice black path called the motorway an you can rest there
your so horrible to him
Old Oct 26th 2007, 4:51 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

i'm gonna dial 999 get them to pop out one of them there motability scooters to get me around ..... just for a few weeks
Old Oct 26th 2007, 4:51 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mands
your so horrible to him
who me

in what way

I've only voluntered to suffocate him ,boil him, feed him bugs and told him to play on the motorway whats wrong with that
Old Oct 26th 2007, 4:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by asher
who me

in what way

I've only voluntered to suffocate him ,boil him, feed him bugs and told him to play on the motorway whats wrong with that
ooopsss sorry my mistake
Old Oct 26th 2007, 4:53 am

i'm gonna dial 999 get them to pop out one of them there motability scooters to get me around ..... just for a few weeks
can i have a transcript of that call? I will treasure it when they laugh and tell you to go away
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yes you do that, you poorly man
Account Closed

Old Oct 26th 2007, 4:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hey !!! he looks like you
Old Oct 26th 2007, 4:56 am
Account Closed

hey !!! he looks like you
the other one looks like you ..........its a sign
Old Oct 26th 2007, 4:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the other one looks like you ..........its a sign
its a sign of what ?
Old Oct 26th 2007, 4:58 am
Account Closed

its a sign of what ?
Old Oct 26th 2007, 4:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Old Oct 26th 2007, 4:59 am
Account Closed

oh to see Melbourne from the comfort of my own chair

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.