Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by sarab40
HEY ASHER.....YOU'RE BACK!!!!!

MISSED YOU!!
I think she's glad you are back K!!!!
Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:22 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

HEY ASHER.....YOU'RE BACK!!!!!

MISSED YOU!!
aww

i missed you too!

had to satay at my sisters after my bro's as she was a bit upset

off to the graduation and then the pub tomorrow

anyone in Greenwich tomorrow is welcome to join in
Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:25 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
I think she's glad you are back K!!!!
nah she's just had a cap attack
Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:36 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by asher
aww

i missed you too!

had to satay at my sisters after my bro's as she was a bit upset

off to the graduation and then the pub tomorrow

anyone in Greenwich tomorrow is welcome to join in

Busy busy time then hey??!!

brill weekend ahead for you....
Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:38 am

Busy busy time then hey??!!

brill weekend ahead for you....
yep am going to get a few under my belt
Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:38 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

can i have that drink now?
Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
Of course you can!
What would you like?
There is champagne open but you have what you want!
Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:40 am

Of course you can!
What would you like?
There is champagne open but you have what you want!
I'm knocking back sally's champers to celebrATE HER PASSING AND PROMOTION
Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:42 am

what about your champers? are you graduating sometime this week?
Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And we are drinking a toast to Asher's graduation ceremony tomorrow
Hope you have a fab time, you deserve it
Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:48 am

what about your champers? are you graduating sometime this week?
And we are drinking a toast to Asher's graduation ceremony tomorrow
Hope you have a fab time, you deserve it
Graduation is tomorrow

unfortunately mum is sick so my mates have stepped in and are being my family for the day and taking me to the pub after
Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:50 am

Graduation is tomorrow

unfortunately mum is sick so my mates have stepped in and are being my family for the day and taking me to the pub after
hope you have a great time.

well done sally as well. proud of you babe especially as you were mostly on here while you were supposed to be studying! actually the same can be said for asher as well
Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:54 am

well done sally as well. proud of you babe especially as you were mostly on here while you were supposed to be studying! actually the same can be said for asher as well
Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I was seriously stressed out at the time, you guys kept me going so you are all welcome to the champers
Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:56 am

I was seriously stressed out at the time, you guys kept me going so you are all welcome to the champers
awww

thank you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.