Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jul 26th 2007, 1:58 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by gedge
is that a cryptic message?
i didnt even realise until last night, we went to a local bar a few weeks ago, and there was a camera crew filming, the gossip in the place was that they were taking bits and bobs for the program Getaway, although we couldnt see any presenters that we recognised, but it turns out that a couple of the people who have got through to the final 50 are from here and they have been filming them at thier work and there locals etc, and our table was filmed that night

do you want my autograph now or later
Old Jul 26th 2007, 2:19 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
i didnt even realise until last night, we went to a local bar a few weeks ago, and there was a camera crew filming, the gossip in the place was that they were taking bits and bobs for the program Getaway, although we couldnt see any presenters that we recognised, but it turns out that a couple of the people who have got through to the final 50 are from here and they have been filming them at thier work and there locals etc, and our table was filmed that night

do you want my autograph now or later
you could sign me a cheque

nite Asher btw, sorry i got interrupted
Old Jul 26th 2007, 7:26 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Pronk

Why is there a new bar?
Old Jul 26th 2007, 7:44 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Pronk

Why is there a new bar?
cos the gedge shut the other one
i thought it was a quality establishment - didn't seem to get too rowdy
Old Jul 26th 2007, 7:50 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thewoodz
cos the gedge shut the other one
i thought it was a quality establishment - didn't seem to get too rowdy
Wonder why it was closed Too big maybe?
Old Jul 26th 2007, 7:53 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder why it was closed Too big maybe?
i suppose it must be the size of the posts and not the numbers as there are some with more posts.
obviously based on quantity and not quality
Old Jul 26th 2007, 7:57 am

i suppose it must be the size of the posts and not the numbers as there are some with more posts.
obviously based on quantity and not quality
Lol, ah maybe - if there's loads of content can take ages to load the page for those poor souls on dial ooop
Old Jul 26th 2007, 8:00 am
on the Goldie

Lol, ah maybe - if there's loads of content can take ages to load the page for those poor souls on dial ooop
yep when we're in oz and can't get broadband we may well be glad of gedge's thoughtfulness
Old Jul 26th 2007, 8:02 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

It's quite nice going somewhere different for a change
Old Jul 26th 2007, 8:04 am
on the Goldie

Originally Posted by Kapri
It's quite nice going somewhere different for a change
morning
it is but the discos a bit loud for this time of day
catch later both
Old Jul 26th 2007, 8:04 am

yep when we're in oz and can't get broadband we may well be glad of gedge's thoughtfulness
Yes when I'm living in my tent with no t'internet I'll be very pleased
Old Jul 26th 2007, 8:59 am
on the Goldie

Yes when I'm living in my tent with no t'internet I'll be very pleased
we'll all be happy bunnies then and raise our hands in salute to gedge

wonder if his ears are burning
Old Jul 26th 2007, 9:37 am

we'll all be happy bunnies then and raise our hands in salute to gedge

wonder if his ears are burning
Lol indeed

Have you seen the rain I've got a very important trip to poundland to do, but can't face stepping out in this
Old Jul 26th 2007, 11:34 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

ooh, wheres this place!
just tried to go to the bar and its been closed down
Old Jul 26th 2007, 11:55 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

this is my new gaff

thought the whinging pom was a good name for the barbie bar

I hope you all agree

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.