Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:27 am
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Kapri
I have dreams about dossing. I think I'd make an excellent dosser if only everyone would bug*r off and give me the chance
Hey K, that's you and me together hun.....think I might get bored after a few months, but how refreshing it would be....
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:27 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies

Helloo I'm on shiraz..mind that spilt bit on the floor

Lol
How do you do that multi quote thing? I still don't know even after being on here for ages
and becoming a moderator (embarassed)
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:31 am

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
no problem we are pioneering a balanced diet here so you get a glass in both hands

I'm fine hows you and the boys?
oooo multi tasking of sorts....sounds good to me!! I can do that. We are ok thanks hun, had bit of a mare on Friday, littleun got beaten up on way out of school, so knocked him a bit, but hopefully all sorted now! Poor lad....just as he was picking up. But other than that can't grumble! Wouldn't get me anywhere anyhow...just wish I could get more time on here...life is one mad roundabout at the mo and I wanna get off! Still half term in a couple of weeks!! YEA!

Hi Ems
Hi Hun....you ok?

well I'd say you're not missing anything......

but I'd be lying

I'm good thanks How are you?
I'm fine thanks hun...

nice to see the girls on the drink....those zinfandels have gone down a treat, my round! Here goes
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:31 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

ok so we are all dossers or trainee dossers

we need more alcohol
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:32 am

How do you do that multi quote thing? I still don't know even after being on here for ages
Next to the quote box is a little box...click on that and the next one that you want to multi quote and then press quote when you're ready....that was rambled think the drink went to my head! chin chin!!
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:33 am

ok so we are all dossers or trainee dossers

we need more alcohol
more german white hun??? or something else?
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:33 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

that's quite shocking

You just press the little square button next to the quote button on every post you want to quote...lemon squeezy

edit: ah I was too slow to respond
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:34 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=smiling4;5402189]oooo multi tasking of sorts....sounds good to me!! I can do that. We are ok thanks hun, had bit of a mare on Friday, littleun got beaten up on way out of school, so knocked him a bit, but hopefully all sorted now! Poor lad....just as he was picking up. But other than that can't grumble! Wouldn't get me anywhere anyhow...just wish I could get more time on here...life is one mad roundabout at the mo and I wanna get off! Still half term in a couple of weeks!! YEA![QUOTE]

oh the poor thing why did they beat him do you know?
what an awful thing to happen
I'm so sorry

Ive stepped off the roundabout for a bit life is a bit boring
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:35 am

and becoming a mod.....congrats hun, must've missed that...when did that happen!? New Avatar too!!
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:35 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smiling4
oooo multi tasking of sorts....sounds good to me!! I can do that. We are ok thanks hun, had bit of a mare on Friday, littleun got beaten up on way out of school, so knocked him a bit, but hopefully all sorted now! Poor lad....just as he was picking up. But other than that can't grumble! Wouldn't get me anywhere anyhow...just wish I could get more time on here...life is one mad roundabout at the mo and I wanna get off! Still half term in a couple of weeks!! YEA!
Bloody hell

Why? I don't understand? Poor thing How old is he?
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:37 am

Originally Posted by smiling4
more german white hun??? or something else?
anything I'm easy
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:39 am

I've gotta go kids

Night xx

[QUOTE=asher;5402203][QUOTE=smiling4;5402189]oooo multi tasking of sorts....sounds good to me!! I can do that. We are ok thanks hun, had bit of a mare on Friday, littleun got beaten up on way out of school, so knocked him a bit, but hopefully all sorted now! Poor lad....just as he was picking up. But other than that can't grumble! Wouldn't get me anywhere anyhow...just wish I could get more time on here...life is one mad roundabout at the mo and I wanna get off! Still half term in a couple of weeks!! YEA!

oh the poor thing why did they beat him do you know?
what an awful thing to happen
I'm so sorry

Ive stepped off the roundabout for a bit life is a bit boring
LOL! It's just complete madness.....running from one thing to the next...it will slow down soon I am sure??
Not really, as his head put it today, he is high profile kid because of his football....think that although he plays it all down, some kids get a bit jealous and feel threatened....which is really sad, as he is the most down to earth kid you can come across...bless him, he never brags or celebrates his own sporting achievements...he is just quiet about it! Should he have retaliated, then they would have known about it! But he didn't want to get into trouble......Clippies, he's 9 just....
another glass?
x
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

anything I'm easy
so i`ve heard

I've gotta go kids

Night xx
Night hun x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.