Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Where's your gun and mask?

Where's your gun and mask?

Old Jun 16th 2007, 11:10 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Where's your gun and mask?

Thats what i said to the guy last night who served me. Ok. Basically we went out last night for my mates birthday. Started off at his place before moving onto a pub in Surrey Hills. Then we heading for an 80's night in the city. I bought a few drinks and got my change and thought it looked a bit light. Looked at the guy who then gave me a couple of dollars more. Anyway we heading downstairs to the other bar. No one wanted another beer as they all had drinks. So went up to the bar and asked for a Corona. Got my beer and asked how much? $8 He said. I said Eh? $8 he said. FFS i dont mind paying a couple of dollars more for a beer. But ****ing $8 come on. Highway Robbery. Hence. Where's your gun and mask? It was a great night though. Now i remember why i dont go out in the city much.

Last edited by Jockstar; Jun 16th 2007 at 12:41 pm.
Old Jun 16th 2007, 12:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where's your gun and mask?

Originally Posted by Jockstar
Thats what i said to the guy last night who served me. Ok. Basically we went out last night for my mates birthday. Started off at his place before moving onto a pub in Surrey Hills. Then we heading for an 80's night in the city. I bought a few drinks and got my change and thought it looked a bit light. Looked at the guy who then gave me a couple of dollars more. Anyway we heading downstairs to the other bar. No one wanted another beer as they all had drinks. So went up to the bar and asked for a Corona. Got my beer and asked how much? $8 He said. I said Eh? $8 he said. FFS i dont mind paying a couple of dollars more for a beer. But ****ing $8 come on. Highway Robbery. Hence. Where's your gun and mask? It was a great night though. Now i remember why i dont go out in the city much.

Where was our invite? I'd have bought you a drink
Old Jun 16th 2007, 12:46 pm
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
Where was our invite? I'd have bought you a drink
You could have came if you asked. Anyway. I dont mind people paying $8 to buy me beer. They do taste better for that price.
Old Jun 16th 2007, 12:50 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Once a Scot always a Scot.
Old Jun 16th 2007, 12:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jockstar
You could have came if you asked. Anyway. I dont mind people paying $8 to buy me beer. They do taste better for that price.

How can I ask, when you don't tell us your going
Old Jun 16th 2007, 12:55 pm
Freedom!

At least i wasnt as pissed as the wife.
Attached Thumbnails Where's your gun and mask?-dickturpin.jpg