Where's Wendy??

Old Apr 19th 2006, 12:08 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Where's Wendy??

I've just realised that Wendy has not been answering on the threads

WHERE'S WENDY!!!

I don't like it

I like to try and beat her to first post, never won yet
Old Apr 19th 2006, 12:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where's Wendy??

Originally Posted by alan and sam

WHERE'S WENDY!!!

I don't like it

My little girl has been using the PC, we have been writing a story.

She's now bored of playing with me, so she's gone off to get her toy dog George and they are having a picnic in her bedroom for their dinner
Old Apr 19th 2006, 12:10 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alan and sam

WHERE'S WENDY!!!

I don't like it

I noticed she wasn't around too. Bit eerie without her isn't it?

oh there you are......above me!
Old Apr 19th 2006, 12:12 pm
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC

She's now bored of playing with me, so she's gone off to get her toy dog George and they are having a picnic in her bedroom for their dinner
Tell her if George eats too much she will ahve to take him for a walk so he doesn't get fat

Aren't kids cute How old is she Wendy?
Old Apr 19th 2006, 12:13 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

glad your back! phew!

so it's not just me that plays, lets beat Wendy to 1st reply then
Old Apr 19th 2006, 12:13 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

You mean, you bored her so that she would go of leaving you to the puter
Old Apr 19th 2006, 12:14 pm
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by sme

Old Apr 19th 2006, 12:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwichild
Tell her if George eats too much she will ahve to take him for a walk so he doesn't get fat

Aren't kids cute How old is she Wendy?
She's six and an absolute angel.

she said to me "Mummy, you can check your e-mail now, but only if I can have a picnic with George"

So I said to her "it's raining honey"

and then she said "I don't want to go outside, silly. I mean in my room" as if I should have known
Old Apr 19th 2006, 12:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sme

Trust me my little girl will do what she wants, if she wants the PC, there is no way you can get it off her.
Old Apr 19th 2006, 12:17 pm
Sam
here and staying

Trust me my little girl will do what she wants, if she wants the PC, there is no way you can get it off her.

ummmm i wonder who she takes after?
Old Apr 19th 2006, 12:18 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Sadly they grow into hormonal 13 year olds
Old Apr 19th 2006, 12:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sme
Sadly they grow into hormonal 13 year olds
i know I have one that has just turned 13, but he's a boy :scared:
Old Apr 19th 2006, 12:25 pm
sme
......in the sand !

i know I have one that has just turned 13, but he's a boy :scared:

Maybe we should put him with my 13 yr old daughter, then they can moan about how hard done by they are, together:scared:
Old Apr 19th 2006, 12:29 pm
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

she said to me "Mummy, you can check your e-mail now, but only if I can have a picnic with George"

So I said to her "it's raining honey"

and then she said "I don't want to go outside, silly. I mean in my room" as if I should have known
LOL
Old Apr 19th 2006, 12:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sme
Maybe we should put him with my 13 yr old daughter, then they can moan about how hard done by they are, together:scared:

No thanks, one moody teenager is enough. :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.