Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

wheres the spell chequer gone

wheres the spell chequer gone

Old Dec 30th 2006, 3:58 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default wheres the spell chequer gone

im kackernd whituot it
Old Dec 30th 2006, 4:01 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: wheres the spell chequer gone

Originally Posted by aston man
im kackernd whituot it
No different from your other posts then!

Who knew you even knew there was a spell checker?

I am smilie-less, two helpful types have tried to help me but I am too thick to grab it all (roll fricking eyes to ceiling smilie).
Old Dec 30th 2006, 4:11 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

hey bstuer trhee are smoe trreblie sepllres on tihs furom,tehy wlil be ceram carckred whituot it...
Old Dec 30th 2006, 4:14 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

hey bstuer trhee are smoe trreblie sepllres on tihs furom,tehy wlil be ceram carckred whituot it...
From one arse to another eh?
Old Dec 30th 2006, 4:30 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by busterboy
From one arse to another eh?

hey when we having a leaving party for you..i know i aint the only one who would like to celebrate with you..

ill be back on the 29th of jan..i dont know if i mentioned it but im off on new years day for a month..

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old Dec 30th 2006, 5:00 pm
A rather curious boy

hey when we having a leaving party for you..i know i aint the only one who would like to celebrate with you..

ill be back on the 29th of jan..i dont know if i mentioned it but im off on new years day for a month..

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hello there - yes I think you mentioned it! Yippeeeee! I hope you have an absolute ball of a time, you really deserve it as this has been a hard year for a lot of people, you included.

How are you keeping?

I am outta here (Brum on the 15th of February 2007) why don't we arrange something for the Saturday a week after you are back....I think it is the 10th of February 2007....timed nicely as the Friday is my last day of work and the Little G will be safely in Ed before us.

You can tell us what you thought of Perth and buy my going away pint at the same time?

Love to the missus, is she on shift yet? How are the children, still keyed up after christmas?
Old Dec 30th 2006, 5:38 pm
Banned

Hello there - yes I think you mentioned it! Yippeeeee! I hope you have an absolute ball of a time, you really deserve it as this has been a hard year for a lot of people, you included.

How are you keeping?

I am outta here (Brum on the 15th of February 2007) why don't we arrange something for the Saturday a week after you are back....I think it is the 10th of February 2007....timed nicely as the Friday is my last day of work and the Little G will be safely in Ed before us.

You can tell us what you thought of Perth and buy my going away pint at the same time?

Love to the missus, is she on shift yet? How are the children, still keyed up after christmas?
right then bust ,im free on that day or any day for you me old mate..

are you going to start an official thread in the meet up section?

i know there are a few of us that want a meet..

were all fine thanks,weve moved into rented,its tiny but it will do,,i have heard that somewhere before????
were just counting the days now ..

looking forward to seeing you all again ..

aston and mob
Old Dec 30th 2006, 7:11 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Why did you use it? I thought you ignored that button
J x
Old Dec 30th 2006, 7:15 pm
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
Why did you use it? I thought you ignored that button
J x
Ho ho ho - I thought so too! (big grin smilie - stop pisxing about with the site smilie)!
Old Dec 31st 2006, 9:45 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Ho ho ho - I thought so too! (big grin smilie - stop pisxing about with the site smilie)!
I have to if you do a quick reply there are no smilies
....and I like them
J x