Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Where are you and what are you wearing?

Where are you and what are you wearing?

Old Dec 19th 2005, 10:15 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Where are you and what are you wearing?

I've got no panties on ....

Regards

Eartha Kitt

Old Dec 19th 2005, 10:17 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Three Legs

Regards

Eartha Kitt

Fur coat...no knickers ??
Old Dec 19th 2005, 10:18 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Three Legs

Regards

Eartha Kitt

Neither have I.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 10:18 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Is that all ?
im fully clothed now...too cold to be in the buff...
Old Dec 19th 2005, 10:21 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ransi
im fully clothed now...too cold to be in the buff...

I should hang the washing up and make another cuppa - you cant have too much tea!

Get dressed I suppose.

I am sort of enjoying the 'me' time yet feeling guilty for not going to hospice. Mind you, Im living there again from tomorrow.

Ransi my love, you want a nice cup of tea? Ill make it.

Where is Soapy? Ive always wanted to meet Soapy.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 10:21 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Go to photo post and see his new towel munching video.
steve irwin?
Old Dec 19th 2005, 10:22 am

steve irwin?

<snort>

Crossed wires, I meant Gordon. Although Steve may well munch his wifes towel.

I have a razor rash myself (shudder)
Old Dec 19th 2005, 10:23 am
Cheeky member

I should hang the washing up and make another cuppa - you cant have too much tea!

Get dressed I suppose.

I am sort of enjoying the 'me' time yet feeling guilty for not going to hospice. Mind you, Im living there again from tomorrow.

Ransi my love, you want a nice cup of tea? Ill make it.

Where is Soapy? Ive always wanted to meet Soapy.
you know what Sam...i never drink tea or coffee...I try and enjoy a cuppa now and again but I cant take to it.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 10:24 am
Cheeky member

<snort>

Crossed wires, I meant Gordon. Although Steve may well munch his wifes towel.

I have a razor rash myself (shudder)
try veet cream next time...smooth as a baby's bum I am..
Old Dec 19th 2005, 10:34 am

try veet cream next time...smooth as a baby's bum I am..

Its when it grows back is the problem.

You should start another waxing thread Ransi. Just to make the boys blush.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 10:36 am
Cheeky member

Ha ha...good idea...feel free to start it...my kids have just arrived back,so I'll catch you later..
Old Dec 19th 2005, 11:00 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

im boring.....at home with the sprogs, wearing jeans and a shirt. cant be bothered with getting all dressed up like some do - you fashionable types........i live in jeans and tshirts and trainers.
and sweatshirts

i found a pic of me when i was in my early 20s - my god, did i really look like that!!??? even if i say so myself, i was pretty damn hot!!
now im just fat and hot

im up for an extreme makeover!!!!!!!
or i'll do trinny and susannah at a push
Old Dec 19th 2005, 11:08 am

I have just pulled the washing out of the machine and thought it should 'rest' a bit in the basket.

Then I rebooted my energy levels by having a warmed mince pie with brandy poured over the top.

Lazy day.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 11:15 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I am wearing a lovely tracky bottom, with an old t-shirt cos I am supposed to be cleaning the oven so it is sparrkling ready to accept the 20lb turkey I have ordered

However, I just got a card from an old friend, with an e-mail address in, so I had to postpone the cleaning and write her a letter, then I had to check BE (of course) and now I suppose I will slob out in my tracksuit all day and not get the oven done.

Ah well, there's always tomorrow
Old Dec 19th 2005, 11:22 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Use a good old Gillette lady's razor meself (dont tell Caz...she keeps wondering why her razors are blunt!)

Nice n smooth and NO rash!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.