Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Where are you all from?

Where are you all from?

Old Oct 2nd 2006, 4:08 am
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute
Default Where are you all from?

Hi

I was reading another thread and saw that one of the posters was from Norfolk and I thought to myself that there doesn't seem to be many people on here from there.

So it got me wondering where are most of you from?

I will start I am from Essex and so is the OH and before anybody starts the only time I have seen her in white stilettos was on our wedding day. Dancing around her handbag is a different matter

John
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 4:12 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where are you all from?

Originally Posted by jond
Hi

I was reading another thread and saw that one of the posters was from Norfolk and I thought to myself that there doesn't seem to be many people on here from there.

I will start I am from Essex and so is the OH and before anybody starts the only time I have seen her in white stilettos was on our wedding day. Dancing around her handbag is a different matter

John

Hi,

Came from Dundee, Scotland 4 months ago to Bayside, Brisbane.....

Cheers

Ginny
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 4:39 am
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jond
Hi

John
Born in Stalybridge, came to Hobart from Carlisle in Feb this year, OH born Melton Mowbray.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 4:40 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Where are you all from?

I'm from Bath, then Taunton, then Hampstead, then Hammersmith, then New Zealand, then Hammersmith again, now Ruislip.

Are you coming to the Frankston meet on 2nd December John?

Buzzy
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 5:09 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

From Selkirk in the Scottish Borders to Ferntree Gully outer east of Melbourne.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 5:15 am
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
I'm from Bath, then Taunton, then Hampstead, then Hammersmith, then New Zealand, then Hammersmith again, now Ruislip.

Are you coming to the Frankston meet on 2nd December John?

Buzzy

Hi Buzzy

We should be able to make it all that way to Frankston
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 5:40 am
BE Enthusiast

flip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud of

I'm from Manchester, OH from Slough, eldest from Essex and youngest from Wolverhampton. North East Melbourne's better than them all.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by flip
I'm from Manchester, OH from Slough, eldest from Essex and youngest from Wolverhampton. North East Melbourne's better than them all.

Your not wrong there
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 5:59 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Both from a little village called Pensford, then Radstock, then Keynsham, then Rugby then Umina Beach NSW.

Jo
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 6:49 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
I'm from Bath
Didn't know that Buzzy - lived there for 10 years. Whereabouts and when?
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 6:52 am
Account Closed

Deer Hunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hutch

Did you go to uni there?
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Deer Hunter
Did you go to uni there?
from county durham (spennymoor) 3yrs in brisbane
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 7:03 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Where are you all from?

Originally Posted by Hutch
From 1969 (birth!) to 1982 - lived in a village called Marshfield 10 miles outside Bath - went to King Edwards Junior and Senior Schools and hated them both with a passion!

Buzzy
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 7:08 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Brisbane. Before then a country most forgettable
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 7:24 am
Home.

mackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond repute

I'm from Glasgow, dad's side of the family from the Isle of Skye.

OH from Perth, W.A. originally.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.