Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Where white and Asian migrants move to.

Where white and Asian migrants move to.

Old Feb 20th 2010, 5:48 am
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold
Default Where white and Asian migrants move to.

Intersting article , Most migrants from white english speaking countries like the UK , New Zealand and South Africa move to Perth and Brisbane, while most Asian migrants move to Melbourne and Sydney.
http://www.theage.com.au/national/vi...0219-oly9.html
Old Feb 20th 2010, 6:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where white and Asian migrants move to.

Originally Posted by mohogony
Intersting article , Most migrants from white english speaking countries like the UK , New Zealand and South Africa move to Perth and Brisbane, while most Asian migrants move to Melbourne and Sydney.
http://www.theage.com.au/national/vi...0219-oly9.html

Certainly improving the standard of Curry in Melbourne. Total transformation.

I'm happy about the situation

In fact we are having one tonight, probably with a beer whilst watching the football..... Pinch me, I feel like I've been transported back in time

Last edited by ozzieeagle; Feb 20th 2010 at 6:24 am.
Old Feb 20th 2010, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

petensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Certainly improving the standard of Curry in Melbourne. Total transformation.

I'm happy about the situation

In fact we are having one tonight, probably with a beer whilst watching the football..... Pinch me, I feel like I've been transported back in time
Sounds good to me.Sue.
Old Feb 20th 2010, 10:37 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

For the sixth year in a row, India was the main source of migrants to Victoria, and conversely, Victoria was the main destination for Indian migrants. A record 6191 Indian migrants settled in the state, as well as tens of thousands of Indian students and temporary workers.
See. Told you.
Old Feb 20th 2010, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Family of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond repute

What about non-White British migrants? Where do THEY go?
Old Feb 20th 2010, 11:17 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Family of 3
Darwin and Adelaide.
Old Feb 20th 2010, 11:33 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

What about the brown ones,where do the brown ones go ?
Old Feb 20th 2010, 7:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Melbourne, Australia & Maputo, Mozambique, working in Somalia
JR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
The 'brown ones'? Wherever they want to!
Old Feb 20th 2010, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

Oakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to all

Interesting in my part of Sydney a large amount of Indian supermarket workers have established .
Indian retail workers have become commonplace , so would have thought Sydney would have been a magnet for the indian community .And of course
the customer service top notch ,and talking cricket while at the checkout
you cant beat it.
Old Feb 20th 2010, 8:28 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Family of 3
Home?

(bad joke, by the way ...)
Old Feb 20th 2010, 11:34 pm
Forum Regular

punoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to all

Asians specially Indians they go to Melbourne and Sydney cos of the IT job market.
But I am moving to Brisbane with my Indo-German family!!! Cant wait!
Old Feb 21st 2010, 12:42 am
Banned

Ozwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to all

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
Tasmania
Old Feb 21st 2010, 2:28 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Where white and Asian migrants move to.

Interesting to see that white immgrants move to the white enclaves, while Asians move to the more cultured, multicultural states.
Old Feb 21st 2010, 2:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute

As there are now more Chinese than Brits and Kiwi's coming in and these Chinese are coming in on Family visas, I would say that they are going to the places where their families already live. Where as the Brits and Kiwi's coming in on skills go where the highest job demand is.
Old Feb 21st 2010, 2:38 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Red_V_Roger
As there are now more Chinese than Brits and Kiwi's coming in and these Chinese are coming in on Family visas, I would say that they are going to the places where their families already live. Where as the Brits and Kiwi's coming in on skills go where the highest job demand is.
Melbourne's been creating the most jobs though....Qld jobs market hasn't been too healthy of late.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.