where to start ??!!

Old Jan 21st 2007, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

emmajjpaul is a jewel in the roughemmajjpaul is a jewel in the roughemmajjpaul is a jewel in the roughemmajjpaul is a jewel in the rough
Question where to start ??!!

hello to those interested enough to read my thread. thank you.

my husban has been trying to get me to oz for over 15 yrs and i have finally said ok. i am a midwife in the uk considering perth, i apparantly have enough points for a skilled worker visa. It all seems so complicated and lengthy. have any of you done this b4 and have any tips. also should i use a visa agency.... they seem quite costly but are they worth it??
Old Jan 21st 2007, 7:11 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where to start ??!!

Originally Posted by emmajjpaul

my husban has been trying to get me to oz for over 15 yrs and i have finally said ok. i am a midwife in the uk considering perth, i apparantly have enough points for a skilled worker visa. It all seems so complicated and lengthy. have any of you done this b4 and have any tips. also should i use a visa agency.... they seem quite costly but are they worth it??
hi and welcome

we used an agent because our application wasn't very straight forward. but loads of people on here have done it themselves.
good luck - its a huge step u are about to take but you will find loads of support on here
Old Jan 21st 2007, 7:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emmajjpaul

Welcome to BE

We also are using an agent, in my opinion it takes a lot of the stress away. Have you looked at the 'Nurses' forum on here???? go to bottom of page, where it says forum jump, scroll through until you come to the nurses section, you should be able to get loads of advice there
Old Jan 21st 2007, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

emmajjpaul is a jewel in the roughemmajjpaul is a jewel in the roughemmajjpaul is a jewel in the roughemmajjpaul is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by curly
Welcome to BE

We also are using an agent, in my opinion it takes a lot of the stress away. Have you looked at the 'Nurses' forum on here???? go to bottom of page, where it says forum jump, scroll through until you come to the nurses section, you should be able to get loads of advice there
many thanks will take a look