Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Where has the 'Who Quoted me' option gone?

Where has the 'Who Quoted me' option gone?

Old Jun 12th 2014, 1:36 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Where has the 'Who Quoted me' option gone?

I know there are a few ignorant posters on BE who refuse to use the quote system but most do. The Who Quoted Me option was great to see who had quoted you and made following threads easy - now it's gone

What's happened?
Old Jun 12th 2014, 8:17 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where has the 'Who Quoted me' option gone?

Another vote for the return of WQM, even though I post sod all these days.
Old Jun 12th 2014, 8:58 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
What's WQM?
Old Jun 12th 2014, 9:14 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry
What's WQM?
Who quoted me
Old Jun 12th 2014, 9:18 am
Joined on April fools day

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
And another vote for.
Old Jun 12th 2014, 9:20 am

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu

I know there are a few ignorant posters on BE who refuse to use the quote system but most do. The Who Quoted Me option was great to see who had quoted you and made following threads easy - now it's gone

What's happened?
Save this link. Activity Ticker
Old Jun 12th 2014, 9:21 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Who quoted me
Haha, of course

In that case I vote for it's return too.
Old Jun 12th 2014, 9:28 am
Banned

And it no longer displays whether a person is male or female
Old Jun 12th 2014, 9:34 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry
And it no longer displays whether a person is male or female
This thread in the site feedback has all the answers, and also gives a list of all the bugs currently being worked on, but it seems the WQM featrue as gone, and won't be back, if you clicked on the name on the WQM feature, instead of taking you to the post it took you to the first post in the thread, so you then had to scroll through to find the right page. According to the techs, it wasn't fixable, so it was deleted.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/site-...eports-836039/

Any problems, comments would be better there as the techs and admin are heavily involved in that thread.
Old Jun 12th 2014, 9:37 am

Originally Posted by mikelincs
This thread in the site feedback has all the answers, and also gives a list of all the bugs currently being worked on, but it seems the WQM featrue as gone, and won't be back, if you clicked on the name on the WQM feature, instead of taking you to the post it took you to the first post in the thread, so you then had to scroll through to find the right page. According to the techs, it wasn't fixable, so it was deleted.

Any problems, comments would be better there as the techs and admin are heavily involved in that thread.
This Activity Ticker still seems to work
Old Jun 12th 2014, 9:39 am

Originally Posted by mikelincs

Oops not the WQM but the missed activity link
Old Jun 12th 2014, 12:36 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

What's happened?
It was there straight after the upgrade, though has since disappeared. Looking in the site feedback section there's a post about the bugs since the upgrade & it's listed there. Watch this space
Old Jun 12th 2014, 12:46 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
It was there straight after the upgrade, though has since disappeared. Looking in the site feedback section there's a post about the bugs since the upgrade & it's listed there. Watch this space
WQM won't be coming back unless they can change the way it worked after the update which doesn't look likely. There was a poll going yesterday about it because the way it was working and how it looked after the update was a nightmare and only one person wanted it kept. The decision was to just dump it.

If there's anything else which isn't working properly for anyone or you have questions about the update, nip over to Site Feedback, things get lost or missed by Tech if they are just in the individual forums.
Old Jun 12th 2014, 1:03 pm
Proudly Deplorable

BE has definitely gone backwards technically since the upgrade
Old Jun 12th 2014, 1:15 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

BE has definitely gone backwards technically since the upgrade
Seems as near as dammit the same to me. As long as it opens up when I ask it to and it does what I ask it to, it's fine. However the nature of the beast means that there will always be some who are happy, some who aren't and some who possibly couldn't care less.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.