Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

where on the gold cost is it?

where on the gold cost is it?

Old Oct 9th 2006, 5:30 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default where on the gold cost is it?

photos, tell me where they were taken
Attached Thumbnails where on the gold cost is it?-aaa-184.jpg   where on the gold cost is it?-aaa-185.jpg   where on the gold cost is it?-aaa-213.jpg   where on the gold cost is it?-aaa-214.jpg   where on the gold cost is it?-aaa-216.jpg  

Old Oct 9th 2006, 5:34 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where on the gold cost is it?

and these
Attached Thumbnails where on the gold cost is it?-aaa-220.jpg   where on the gold cost is it?-aaa-225.jpg   where on the gold cost is it?-aaa-226.jpg   where on the gold cost is it?-aaa-227.jpg   where on the gold cost is it?-aaa-238.jpg  

Old Oct 9th 2006, 5:34 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
No idea about the gents loos - don't frequent them myself. The second one is from Labrador over the Broadwater. The last three are close by the strange northern end of the coast
Old Oct 9th 2006, 5:39 am
Master of verbal pish©

last lot
Attached Thumbnails where on the gold cost is it?-aaa-240.jpg   where on the gold cost is it?-aaa-319.jpg   where on the gold cost is it?-aaa-320.jpg   where on the gold cost is it?-aaa-322.jpg  
Old Oct 9th 2006, 5:42 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

last lot

absolutley no idea where they are... but nice to see you are putting your camera to good use, nice piccies

p.s, are the boxes packed yet ???????
Old Oct 9th 2006, 5:46 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
absolutley no idea where they are... but nice to see you are putting your camera to good use, nice piccies

p.s, are the boxes packed yet ???????
nope !
im thinking hard about starting though
Old Oct 9th 2006, 5:53 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

and these
I think the first is looking towards Labrador from the Broadwater, the second is on the road from Pac Pines to Labrador way on the left hand side of the road, the next is your local bottle shop - Pac Pines TC, the next is Helensvale Westfield (a very weird bunch of people frequent that place ) and the last is Coles - could be anywhere.

The last lot, huum, hang on, 1st one - after a very boozy day on the Broadwater looking at the Grand and the fish and chip shop, 2nd - slightly earlier - not so drunk looking tother way at Marina Mirage, 3rd could possibly be looking towards Australia Fair - worst shopping centre on the Gold Coast - IMO, and lastly going under the bridge from Southport to Main Beach/Surfers.

Do I win anything, or should I get a life

Have I missed something - do you have a new camera - it's not mine is it? :scared:
Old Oct 9th 2006, 6:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

ahahaha i no where some of them are
Old Oct 9th 2006, 6:29 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

1st lot - Loos in Southport?(is that your local meeting venue Soapy? bet you've got a spy hole!!!), Labrador, last 3 pics are the Rd from Pac pines to Helensvale

2nd lot- Runaway Bay, cow sign is just before Coombabah, Bottle shop at Freedom Garage (so my 8yo says), I have no idea!!!!, Westfield shopping centre at Helensvale, Cole at Runaway Bay or Westfield

3rd Lot- Labrador Charis Seafood, Marina Mirage, Australia fair, Broadwater Bridge in Southport

Marks out of 15 please
Old Oct 9th 2006, 6:35 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I think the first is looking towards Labrador from the Broadwater, the second is on the road from Pac Pines to Labrador way on the left hand side of the road, the next is your local bottle shop - Pac Pines TC, the next is Helensvale Westfield (a very weird bunch of people frequent that place ) and the last is Coles - could be anywhere.

The last lot, huum, hang on, 1st one - after a very boozy day on the Broadwater looking at the Grand and the fish and chip shop, 2nd - slightly earlier - not so drunk looking tother way at Marina Mirage, 3rd could possibly be looking towards Australia Fair - worst shopping centre on the Gold Coast - IMO, and lastly going under the bridge from Southport to Main Beach/Surfers.

Do I win anything, or should I get a life

Have I missed something - do you have a new camera - it's not mine is it? :scared:
very good penny, i need the name of the bridge though.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 6:36 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
ahahaha i no where some of them are
lmao, thats cos i had to cut u lot out of some of the photos
Old Oct 9th 2006, 6:37 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by floweroscotland
1st lot - Loos in Southport?(is that your local meeting venue Soapy? bet you've got a spy hole!!!), Labrador, last 3 pics are the Rd from Pac pines to Helensvale

2nd lot- Runaway Bay, cow sign is just before Coombabah, Bottle shop at Freedom Garage (so my 8yo says), I have no idea!!!!, Westfield shopping centre at Helensvale, Cole at Runaway Bay or Westfield

3rd Lot- Labrador Charis Seafood, Marina Mirage, Australia fair, Broadwater Bridge in Southport

Marks out of 15 please
u stop cheatin u
oh and i need the name of the rd from pac pines to helensvale ya diddy
Old Oct 9th 2006, 6:42 am
Crazy Cat Lady

very good penny, i need the name of the bridge though.
OK didn't know it had one, hang on - runs away to look at the UBD - runs back according to UBD it's called the Gold Coast Bridge
Old Oct 9th 2006, 6:46 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by moneypen20
OK didn't know it had one, hang on - runs away to look at the UBD - runs back according to UBD it's called the Gold Coast Bridge
nope
Old Oct 9th 2006, 6:48 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

u stop cheatin u
oh and i need the name of the rd from pac pines to helensvale ya diddy
Brisbane Rd ya fannie!!! just cose Jum had ti tell me!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.