Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

When Will Herrchook Get Her Visa - The Sweepstake

When Will Herrchook Get Her Visa - The Sweepstake

Old Feb 19th 2007, 9:08 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Will Herrchook Get Her Visa - The Sweepstake

Thanks for all the congrats guys. I don't think I've stopepd shaking yet. It's been quite a couple of weeks. Last Monday I had a house to sell and no visa and now I 've no house and a visa

Can't complain eh? Less than 5 months to process.

Melbourne here we come. Cas and Carl get the BBQ fired up, I'll be right behind Margaret

Sam - Mike took the call and you must promise me that YOU have to answer any calls that might be George. He said something like "can you guess why I'm calling???" I was desperate to talk to him. Mind you, after the wait you've had, when you're comes in, I suspect John Howard himself might actually fly over and personally present it
Old Feb 19th 2007, 9:31 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
Thanks for all the congrats guys. I don't think I've stopepd shaking yet. It's been quite a couple of weeks. Last Monday I had a house to sell and no visa and now I 've no house and a visa

Melbourne here we come. Cas and Carl get the BBQ fired up, I'll be right behind Margaret

Sam - Mike took the call and you must promise me that YOU have to answer any calls that might be George. He said something like "can you guess why I'm calling???" I was desperate to talk to him. Mind you, after the wait you've had, when you're comes in, I suspect John Howard himself might actually fly over and personally present it
Well when we met at the Scottish meet, we all decided that The Lombard had an incredibly sexy voice. So with that in mind, I shall sit by the phone until he calls, record his voice and sell it to a chat line.

I cant ever imagine hearing now, its been so long.

John Howard, I expect you at my flat, place of work or inside my bra to personally issue us with our visas.

Yes I do.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 11:59 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Woohoo

When will you be here ?!

Cas x
Old Feb 20th 2007, 12:23 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Well when we met at the Scottish meet, we all decided that The Lombard had an incredibly sexy voice. So with that in mind, I shall sit by the phone until he calls, record his voice and sell it to a chat line.

John Howard, I expect you at my flat, place of work or inside my bra to personally issue us with our visas.

Yes I do.
awwwwwwwwe, pp, lets start a BE petition, 'its about bloody time you got your visa', and send it to dimia
Old Feb 20th 2007, 3:13 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Who won the sweepstake then? Excellent news Gill!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 3:41 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations !
I had said 21st March - way out!
All the best,
J x
Old Feb 20th 2007, 3:44 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess

Yes I do.
Keep the faith
Old Feb 20th 2007, 3:45 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by CasG
Woohoo

When will you be here ?!

Cas x
cheers Cas. We're hoping to fly out around the end of July, beginning of August at the latest. OH can't resign until after bonus time (worth too much not too) and then has to do 3 months notice

Nevermind, at least we know we're coming now
Old Feb 20th 2007, 3:46 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Margaret3
awwwwwwwwe, pp, lets start a BE petition, 'its about bloody time you got your visa', and send it to dimia
I think it's Algeria who need a prod though isn't it?! Come on Mr Algeria, give Sam and Abdel a chance
Old Feb 20th 2007, 3:47 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Who won the sweepstake then? Excellent news Gill!
Thanks Jackie. It was Brissydeb - everyone owes her karma (and she now has earned the right to rub Bordy's Mystic Balls)
Old Feb 20th 2007, 3:48 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
Congratulations !
I had said 21st March - way out!
All the best,
J x
Nevermind, you weren't too far off
Old Feb 20th 2007, 6:29 am
hairdresser, bristol X

emmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to behold

I'm trying to think of ways to pass the time until our visas come and life gets (even more) crazy. Any one want to join in and we can have a sweepstake as to when our visas will arrive?

I suggest the prize is karma from everyone who entered.

Prize Karma goes to the person who either picks the correct date, or gets closest to it. In the event of a draw (i.e. 2 people guess a date either side of actual date), the date before the visa grant wins.

Just add your suggestion here and I'll try to maintain the list. To help you out, here's the basic facts. We applied for an STNI visa early in October. We have frontloaded medicals and PCCs. We are from the UK. We do not foresee any problems or requests for additional information.

I'll go first.......

I think it'll be 31st March as that's my anniversary, and my wee girl's birthday.

Good luck chaps.

Gill
mmmm i think 20th March 2007 , good luck x
Old Feb 20th 2007, 6:31 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by emmalina
mmmm i think 20th March 2007 , good luck x
Emmalina, did that dr slip you something at the medical today ???
Old Feb 20th 2007, 6:34 am
hairdresser, bristol X

emmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to behold

..........and the winner is................................................ .....

Brissydeb. Yup, just got THE call. We have our visas guys. Karma frm everyone to Brissydeb
omg!!! wel done guys - best of luck - so pleased for you xxxxx
Old Feb 20th 2007, 6:37 am

RooksieJ is an unknown quantity at this point

super duper congrats

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.