Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

when was the last time you recieved......

when was the last time you recieved......

Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:44 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: when was the last time you recieved......

Originally Posted by Kapri
A reputation, once gained, is hard to shake off
what 'cha sayin' missus?
Old Jun 12th 2008, 6:23 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Ooo! Yes please
Oi!
I never asked for it!
Originally Posted by Cleopatra
Keep me out of it! I've been good and not replied to this and still I get called a K whore.

But saying that, it will be Kapri who will be welcoming us after being there since it was built.
A reputation, once gained, is hard to shake off
Originally Posted by asher
I have a get out of jail free card! and I didn't stand under a red light to get it either
I can't tell you how shocked I am to find you all in this thread!!
Old Jun 12th 2008, 6:24 pm

Originally Posted by penky
Old Jun 12th 2008, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

If it's a crime that's You, Cleopatra and Asher in jail
I am so chuffed that my name is NOT on the naughty list.....don't worry guys I will bring you a file in the cake
Old Jun 13th 2008, 6:00 am

Originally Posted by winedonju
I am so chuffed that my name is NOT on the naughty list.....don't worry guys I will bring you a file in the cake
It wont be long till you are on the list
Old Jun 13th 2008, 6:03 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by winedonju
it's only cos she was too pished to remember how to spell your name
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I personally think its disgusting that all you lot have come on a thread started specifically for the propose of receiving karma!

Hang your heads in shame the lot of you!

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by penky
and I am not shocked at all to see you
Old Jun 13th 2008, 6:04 am

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I personally think its disgusting that all you lot have come on a thread started specifically for the propose of receiving karma!

Hang your heads in shame the lot of you!
so you don't want any then
Old Jun 13th 2008, 6:04 am

I didnt start it"!!!!!!!!!! for a change
Old Jun 13th 2008, 6:13 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
so you don't want any then
hold on.....
Old Jun 13th 2008, 6:15 am
Straw Man.

Just checked.........NO I DONT BLOODY WANT ANY!

Wouldn't find me Karma Whoring!
Old Jun 13th 2008, 6:17 am

knew that would get your goat.
Old Jun 13th 2008, 6:21 am

funny you only say that once you have some

am gonna talk to my son about a way to take back karma
Old Jun 13th 2008, 6:22 am

Originally Posted by Cleopatra

knew that would get your goat.
morning

well I guess I should have known he kept goats

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.