Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

when was the last time you recieved......

when was the last time you recieved......

Old Nov 9th 2008, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

covphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant future
Default Re: when was the last time you recieved......

Woo hoo, now i've got some karma, Thank you midgetjan and sallyclaire
Old Nov 9th 2008, 10:04 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Cant remember the last time i was given some K either Is there any going for free today?? X
Old Nov 9th 2008, 3:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by midgetjan
Look at the good time she was having at the zoo (pictured with her
Attachment 75169
Good enough to stay????

Originally Posted by covphoenix
Woo hoo, now i've got some karma, Thank you midgetjan and sallyclaire
You are welcome!

Originally Posted by shiels
Cant remember the last time i was given some K either Is there any going for free today?? X
Losing your touch hon?
Best I give you some then!
Old Nov 9th 2008, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

I'm a Karma Whore Virgin so not sure of the do's and don'ts but get the impression anything goes!!

So anyone out there who would like to send me some Med Clearance Karma, all contributions will be very gratefully received...

Hoping our meds will clear this week...

C'MON YOU MEDS!!
Old Nov 10th 2008, 12:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by memewest
I'm a Karma Whore Virgin so not sure of the do's and don'ts but get the impression anything goes!!

So anyone out there who would like to send me some Med Clearance Karma, all contributions will be very gratefully received...

Hoping our meds will clear this week...

C'MON YOU MEDS!!
All done!
Hope they clear very soon
Old Nov 10th 2008, 6:15 am
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

Tried to top you all up

Good luck with the meds .....
Old Nov 10th 2008, 9:07 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Losing your touch hon?
Best I give you some then!
Nah just dont know enough of the peeps on here anymore

Thanks for the K

Tried to give you some but it wont allow me too XXXX

Last edited by shiels; Nov 10th 2008 at 9:12 am.
Old Nov 10th 2008, 2:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nah just dont know enough of the peeps on here anymore

Thanks for the K

Tried to give you some but it wont allow me too XXXX
Yeah, I've heard that one before

Don't peeps give just for a good post anymore then? I do

Anyway, I'll be here when you need to whore some more
Old Nov 26th 2008, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't had any karma for a while and I think I need some...
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:04 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

Would happily send you some if i was allowed X
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Would happily send you some if i was allowed X
I can, so i did... on behalf of both of us....
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Thank you - I have shared some back
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Thank you - I have shared some back
Oooohhh.. thankyou...
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: when was the last time you received......

You're very welcome - any time - just ask lol
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:42 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

Originally Posted by memewest
I can, so i did... on behalf of both of us....
Thank you X

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.