Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

When did you go bald

When did you go bald

Old Mar 21st 2008, 10:18 pm
Banned

brendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of light
Default When did you go bald

As i stated, in the "grey haired" thread, i do not have a full thatch, but i am the sexiest hair thinning forty year old you will ever meet?

How old where you when you realised the swede was taking a tumble, i was thirty, and it hurt, it hurt because i knew it was not coming back, and once gone never forgotton, so did it impact on your life, your sex life, your confidence, or did it just not matter?

I was single at the time i realised that the skid lid was coming, and i did think, my chances of meeting a fraulein who would be happy with a baldy were not great?

But hey how wrong i was, things just got better and better!

P.S, i do not expect many replies from the girls, unless they want to comment on their partners?
Old Mar 21st 2008, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When did you go bald

Originally Posted by brendarover
As i stated, in the "grey haired" thread, i do not have a full thatch, but i am the sexiest hair thinning forty year old you will ever meet?

How old where you when you realised the swede was taking a tumble, i was thirty, and it hurt, it hurt because i knew it was not coming back, and once gone never forgotton, so did it impact on your life, your sex life, your confidence, or did it just not matter?

I was single at the time i realised that the skid lid was coming, and i did think, my chances of meeting a fraulein who would be happy with a baldy were not great?

P.S, i do not expect many replies from the girls, unless they want to comment on their partners?
Question for you. Did you wear a hat much? I mean before the thinning years?

And nope, not bald or balding or grey.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 10:40 pm
Banned

brendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Question for you. Did you wear a hat much? I mean before the thinning years?

And nope, not bald or balding or grey.
Headboard, rubbing, in my twenties, did not help? No helmets though.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Headboard, rubbing, in my twenties, did not help? No helmets though.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:58 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Ilooooooooove bald/ish men
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 12:02 am
Forum Regular

Baltibabe is a jewel in the roughBaltibabe is a jewel in the roughBaltibabe is a jewel in the roughBaltibabe is a jewel in the roughBaltibabe is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Racht70
Gross
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 12:03 am

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Baltibabe

Gross
How VERY dare you!!!!!!
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 1:03 am
Banned

I think he is lovely, and so are you Racht

Baltibabe, you could do alot worse?

There is bold and bold?

Attached Thumbnails When did you go bald-pic.jpg  

Last edited by brendarover; Mar 22nd 2008 at 1:18 am.
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 1:29 am

Glad you agree
If theres any guys going bald shave all it off!or least a number 1. Dont let it grow any longer or this could happen .
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 1:41 am
Banned

Glad you agree
If theres any guys going bald shave all it off!or least a number 1. Dont let it grow any longer or this could happen http://www.thetunaboat.com/skullet.jpg.

Its not so much the thatch, more the fishnet top, very 80's?
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 2:29 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

I think bald men can be sexy too, but only if they shave any bits they have left. I hate to see this.......
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 2:37 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Oh my! Who is HE?
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 2:41 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

My OH is 38 and has a thick full head of hair..he reckons he will never go bald. His father and grandfather never went bald.
My best mates hubby was bald at 21
I wonder why some men go bald quicker than others?

Look at it this way, men go bald, woman get cellulite and wrinkly...which would you prefer
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 2:43 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

..... when I first had a wax..
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 6:09 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Look at it this way, men go bald, woman get cellulite and wrinkly...which would you prefer
The problem with baldness i find is, if you have a face which has lived, you know, late nights, early mornings, played a bit of rugby, done a spot of boxing in your teens, then you go and lose your hair. Shave it right down to a number one. Get to forty, and you are carrying a bit more wood than you would normally carry when you were twenty. So you can look a bit of a "just out of strangeways" type. Sometimes you can suffer from the "thug" syndrome, or suffer from being percieved as a football hooligan, prior to opening your mouth, obviously?

Maybe its just a bit of parania, or maybe there is descrimination against bald men who do not have a pretty face and a 32 inch waste? Any thoughts?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.