Wheelie Bin Rage

Old May 17th 2011, 5:14 am
Forum Regular

Molko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the rough
Default Wheelie Bin Rage

I have wheelie bin rage. Our new neighbours opposite moved in a few weeks ago and still don’t have their bins. Is this because they haven’t paid the council rates so can’t get their bins delivered as its’ a new house? I’m getting really annoyed with them sneaking their rubbish in our bins so there is no room for our rubbish. They haven’t even introduced themselves and wouldn’t mind if they asked. They sneaked some rubbish in the neighbours bin also.
Old May 17th 2011, 5:28 am

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wheelie Bin Rage

I would'nt worry about it unless it's body parts.
Old May 17th 2011, 5:29 am
Forum Regular

Molko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ukecadet
I would'nt worry about it unless it's body parts.
It's just bl**dy annoying as our bin overflows every week and I can't squeeze our own rubbish in. We're talking about a weeks for of their rubbish and ours.
Old May 17th 2011, 5:32 am

Originally Posted by Molko1974
It's just bl**dy annoying as our bin overflows every week and I can't squeeze our own rubbish in. We're talking about a weeks for of their rubbish and ours.
Dump it on their lawn
Old May 17th 2011, 5:41 am
BE Enthusiast

tartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond repute

Wheelie bin rage, I hear that. We live in a block of about 20 units. The Corp Body had to put up signs in the bin room asking people to stop putting general rubbish in the recycling bins. Still hasn't stopped somebody from throwing all types of crap in them. They also fill the bins to overflowing so the lid can't be closed. This then stinks out the bin room. It's not like there aren't any empty bins either, they are just too lazy to walk a couple of metres further to use them.

The latest thing is people just leaving cardboard boxes on top of the bins. Too lazy to even put them in an empty bin, let alone break them down! Muppets
Old May 17th 2011, 5:43 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I have wheelie bin rage. Our new neighbours opposite moved in a few weeks ago and still don’t have their bins. Is this because they haven’t paid the council rates so can’t get their bins delivered as its’ a new house? I’m getting really annoyed with them sneaking their rubbish in our bins so there is no room for our rubbish. They haven’t even introduced themselves and wouldn’t mind if they asked. They sneaked some rubbish in the neighbours bin also.
Is there any where you can move your bins so they cant do it? I would try and put a lock on the bastard thing so they cannot use it. That would annoy me greatly.
Old May 17th 2011, 5:46 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Put a padlock on your wheelie bin, and then send an angry letter into "a current affair".
Old May 17th 2011, 6:00 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asprilla
Put a padlock on your wheelie bin, and then send an angry letter into "a current affair".
I'd pack it with explosives and wire a trigger to the lid then wait with my video camera so I could post the resulting explosion/carnage on youtube.
Old May 17th 2011, 6:02 am
Forum Regular

I used to live in a unit block and the exact same thing happened there in the rubbish room. Bins overflowing yet plenty of empty bins next to the filled bins and cardboard being left outside the rubbish room or on top of the bin.

I'd love to put a lock on the bin but then it can't be emptied. I'm going to have to put my bins out in the morning. I normally put them out the night before then any last bags of rubbish go in before bed and again in the morning. I can't do this if they are sneaking their rubbish in leaving no room for ours.
Old May 17th 2011, 6:40 am
BE Enthusiast

tartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond repute

Phone the council, pretend to be your neighbour and ask them to hurry up and deliver your bins.
Old May 17th 2011, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tartankoala
Phone the council, pretend to be your neighbour and ask them to hurry up and deliver your bins.

I'm wondering if they shouldn't be living in their house yet as its a new build and they haven't paid their council rates so can't get their bins delieverd yet. Wouldn't want to pretend to be them and then get stuck.
Old May 17th 2011, 7:02 am

I'm wondering if they shouldn't be living in their house yet as its a new build and they haven't paid their council rates so can't get their bins delieverd yet. Wouldn't want to pretend to be them and then get stuck.
If you're definitely sure it's them doing it,just go over the road and tell them to stop it.
Old May 17th 2011, 7:20 am
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute

Put a huge Jack in the box in there.

Scare the bejezus out of them
Old May 17th 2011, 7:25 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
I'd pack it with explosives and wire a trigger to the lid then wait with my video camera so I could post the resulting explosion/carnage on youtube.
and I would pack it with a bit less explosives but prop a bucket of sh#t on top of the charge.
Old May 17th 2011, 7:35 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I like the fact if kids decide to play with my bin then they can get very sick indeed as I have one of those poisonous and rather toxic discs attached to it to kill flies.

You dont need too much contact with it to make you sick, we wear gloves to even touch it so if some clever git tried to take our bin and didnt know what they are touching then it will serve them right.

Our bin lid is broken anyway, so we have to remove it when we leave our bin out so not only does it smell of the poison attached but it has no lid so noone wants it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.