Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What's your hidden talent - Ipom what have you done!

What's your hidden talent - Ipom what have you done!

Old Oct 20th 2006, 12:42 am

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's your hidden talent - Ipom what have you done!

Originally Posted by Clippies
Lol, ah ahem erm yes erm right, where's my coat

Old Oct 20th 2006, 12:43 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
I got a really odd IM from someone about that thread. Nothing as bad as the last one...

I don't like any of these pictures.

I might do 'what kind of superhero are you?' - It's much more relevent and meaningful.
Lol, oh spill go on, tell us what it said

Ooh I didn't know there was a superhero one! I need to do that, what's the link?
Old Oct 20th 2006, 12:43 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels Bells
Aw, can I just mediate instead? He IS my boss you know
Old Oct 20th 2006, 12:45 am

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

Aw, can I just mediate instead? He IS my boss you know

Your boss??? LMAO!!! How does that work???
Old Oct 20th 2006, 12:45 am

Your boss??? LMAO!!! How does that work???
Lol, ah something from many threads ago during the world cup
Old Oct 20th 2006, 12:51 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol, oh spill go on, tell us what it said

Ooh I didn't know there was a superhero one! I need to do that, what's the link?
You Are Elektra

There's really no superhero with more style than you.
Because who could beat being sexy assasin ninja?

What Superhero Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsuperheroareyouquiz/

The im asked me how I could write something so crude on this board (really, because no-one else has ever written anything crude here before) and asked if I wasn't ashamed of myself.
Given I was 19 at the time and I'm now 36, and given that it was 5 months out of said 36 years and all I did was answer the phone and a bit of massage, then I had to in all honesty tell them to go and get a life. There are some odd people out there.
Old Oct 20th 2006, 12:51 am

Lol, ah something from many threads ago during the world cup

Well thats over, so sack him as your boss and stick up for me!!!! That would shock the hell out of him hehe
Old Oct 20th 2006, 12:58 am

You Are Elektra

There's really no superhero with more style than you.
Because who could beat being sexy assasin ninja?

What Superhero Are You?

The im asked me how I could write something so crude on this board (really, because no-one else has ever written anything crude here before) and asked if I wasn't ashamed of myself.
Given I was 19 at the time and I'm now 36, and given that it was 5 months out of said 36 years and all I did was answer the phone and a bit of massage, then I had to in all honesty tell them to go and get a life. There are some odd people out there.
No way! Who sent you that pm?!?
Old Oct 20th 2006, 12:58 am

Well thats over, so sack him as your boss and stick up for me!!!! That would shock the hell out of him hehe
Lol, ooh you're a cruel woman
Old Oct 20th 2006, 12:59 am
Account Closed

No way! Who sent you that pm?!?

Someone who never did anything naughty their whole life? Not anyone who I actually recognized actually, but can't really name names on here.
Old Oct 20th 2006, 1:01 am

OOh I love my superhero

You Are Spider-Man

Quick and agile, you have killer instincts (literally).
And that kind of makes up for the whole creepy spider thing.

What Superhero Are You?

Old Oct 20th 2006, 1:01 am

Someone who never did anything naughty their whole life? Not anyone who I actually recognized actually, but can't really name names on here.
Who says you can't
Old Oct 20th 2006, 1:02 am

Lol, ooh you're a cruel woman

He deserves it....LOL
Old Oct 20th 2006, 1:02 am

Who says you can't

Thought the very same thing!!
Old Oct 20th 2006, 1:05 am
Account Closed

Who says you can't
LOL - I do. Some things must remain private, even for tossers like that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.