Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whats your favourite childhood sweet?

Whats your favourite childhood sweet?

Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

badassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to all
Default Whats your favourite childhood sweet?

Thought i would start this thread, because (as usual!) im bored!!

what was your favourite childhood sweet??

Mine was rainbow drops.(although not technically a sweet!)
Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whats your favourite childhood sweet?

What do you call those cushion type sweets. Thats going to annoy me all day, thanks badassbrickie.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

badassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to all

flying saucers??
Old Apr 29th 2008, 1:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by badassbrickie
flying saucers??
No but actually they were actualy my favourite. Oh yes, filled with sherbert. Sherbert was probably the greatest invention in sweet history (sweet history lol). I cant think of a more important invention for this industry.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to all

spangles and black jacks - still steal all the 'sweets' out of the kids party bags.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 1:02 pm
Sun, Sea, Sand and.......

Starlite has a brilliant futureStarlite has a brilliant futureStarlite has a brilliant futureStarlite has a brilliant futureStarlite has a brilliant futureStarlite has a brilliant future

Got to be Space Dust.. the sweet that popped and fizzed on your tongue
Old Apr 29th 2008, 1:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

just thought of another....sherbet dip
Old Apr 29th 2008, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Starlite
Got to be Space Dust.. the sweet that popped and fizzed on your tongue
Oh yes, thats my actual real favourite. How did it do that? It was like rice krispies on smack.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

just thought of another....sherbet dip
Ah damn it anyway. Sherbert dip. That was amazing. Liquorice, sherbert... the complete sweet
Old Apr 29th 2008, 1:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

nige..me thinks your a bit of a candy monster!!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

nige..me thinks your a bit of a candy monster!!
Candy Monster? I wish there was a sweet like that. Sounds fantastic.

(Did I mention I got a tooth out last week.... and another next tuesday aaaarrrgh)
Old Apr 29th 2008, 1:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

you do surprise me!!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 1:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

you do surprise me!!
Sorry about that. Looks like I stole your thread. Apologies
Old Apr 29th 2008, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

steal away!

(im sure i can think of some equally crap topics!)
Old Apr 29th 2008, 1:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anyone remember those half penny sweets. They were tiny. Toffee covered with milk chocolate.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.