Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

WHATS EVERYONE DOING ON ANZAC WEEKEND ?

WHATS EVERYONE DOING ON ANZAC WEEKEND ?

Old Apr 22nd 2009, 10:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WHATS EVERYONE DOING ON ANZAC WEEKEND ?

Camping, a game of golf ,spot of poker and maybe a beer Oh yes and probably laughing my tits off with the other nutters camping
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 10:51 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Camping, a game of golf ,spot of poker and maybe a beer Oh yes and probably laughing my tits off with the other nutters camping
Camping in Oz - i wouldn't go camping in the UK if you paid me - but camping in Oz scares the $hit outa me!
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:14 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Its our sons 16th Birthday on Anzac Day so will be celebrating that, after we've been to the parade at Currumbin which starts at 4am!!!! X
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:27 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Going to Freo to watch the march, get our flags to wave and then probably go for a coffee somewhere.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:29 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Off the the MCG for the Essendon/ Collinwood game.

3rd year running and the atmosphere is superb
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Camping in Oz - i wouldn't go camping in the UK if you paid me - but camping in Oz scares the $hit outa me!
Yep you've gotta try it Never done in uk really but had some bloody good weekends over here in Oz Somewhere in the region of a dozen tents going this weekend so should be one helluva laugh
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 12:46 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Yep you've gotta try it Never done in uk really but had some bloody good weekends over here in Oz Somewhere in the region of a dozen tents going this weekend so should be one helluva laugh
I just couldn't! I wouldn't be able to sleep for worrying about mutant freaky beasts
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 10:38 pm
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Having a baby.... hopefully. Not sure I can cope with waiting much longer!!!
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 2:15 am
BE Enthusiast

TillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
Having a baby.... hopefully. Not sure I can cope with waiting much longer!!!
Hope he/she co-operates and turns up for you soon! I know what you mean about being over the waiting already... and I've still got a max of 46 days to go!
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 3:31 am
Richard & Nikki

dickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to all

Going to Airlie Beach tomorrow for a 4 day break. Catching the ferry to Hamilton Island for the day. Then on Anzac day we have a crocodile safari trip along the Proserpine. The following couple of days we are going Island hopping. Really looking forward to it as a week later we go home. So it's a nice end to this adventure.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Picking OH up from airport at 6.am then gleefully going through al the shopping he bought for us in the Us before heading to ANZAC parade in the city with our children.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 6:02 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Working on the monday..................someone has to let people know that "No, your $900 has not been paid into your account as yet'!!! LOL
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 6:15 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hutch
Working. As per usual.
me too

oh how i long for the good ole days in scotland where i used to get weekends off and work 9 to 5
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 7:52 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiels
Its our sons 16th Birthday on Anzac Day so will be celebrating that, after we've been to the parade at Currumbin which starts at 4am!!!! X
Hope you're close enough to hear it. Have a moment's silence for me, I only have one 4 o'clock and it's not in the AM. I'll be thinking of you both then and that evening
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 7:56 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

playing golf, well trying

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.