Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What's the difference between Australia and a yoghurt?

What's the difference between Australia and a yoghurt?

Old Mar 16th 2011, 1:42 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's the difference between Australia and a yoghurt?

Originally Posted by ukecadet
I like your thinking but you could sit and drag your bits along the ground.It wouldn't cure the thrush but it would relieve the itch.
Old Mar 16th 2011, 10:01 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
POON TANG yogurt , no thanks .... Anchovie yogurt i might try........MM
Old Mar 16th 2011, 1:07 pm
Banned

furbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ukecadet
I think we need some lame answers...I'll kick it off.
You can't eat Australia with a spoon!
have you tried eating an aussie with a spoon. they're usually game for anything...
Old Mar 16th 2011, 1:09 pm
Banned

furbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DeadVim
I thought the one about not needing a NEW South Wales was older?
I thought the one, Why hasn't Tasmania floated away yet? Because Victoria sucks, was the oldest one.
Old Mar 16th 2011, 1:11 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
If a lady has a case of bad thrush, she cant insert Australia into her lady parts like she can a live natural yoghurt.
SUre ya could! just put yogurt on the aussie... simple. Then you could have multiple stabs at it - so to speak
Old Mar 16th 2011, 1:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

Poms can pronounce Australia properly