Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What's BE coming to?

Wikiposts

What's BE coming to?

Old Mar 6th 2008, 1:50 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's BE coming to?

i think i should be allowed to vet all new people, and if they have big tits I'll let them in

thats how bix got in

i cant remember the last time i saw a real troll on here. not like the ones we used to have.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 5:34 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
i think i should be allowed to vet all new people, and if they have big tits I'll let them in

thats how bix got in

i cant remember the last time i saw a real troll on here. not like the ones we used to have.
You just don't get the same quality of troll these days

TBH I think people are wise to trolling these days and it gets spotted fairly quickly.
Some people like to have a bit of sport with the troll but as a moderator I couldn't possibly condone Troll baiting
Old Mar 6th 2008, 5:46 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri

TBH I think people are wise to trolling these days and it gets spotted fairly quickly.
Some people like to have a bit of sport with the troll but as a moderator I couldn't possibly condone Troll baiting
ooh i love a bit of troll spotting
Old Mar 6th 2008, 7:55 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by esperanza

(And no, there are not plenty of teenagers that I would be happy to give babies to. That's just plain wrong!)
I was talking to Steve'o ma'am
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:00 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 232Bar
I was talking to Steve'o ma'am
and i was refereing to the iq and voting i should have in retrospec edited out the babies bit
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

robclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nice

i know... lets create a new forum for the established BE users called 'I know best'... that way they can chat amoungst themselves, play bowls and drink sherry! They can even pay membership fees to join and black ball 'newbies' and 'godzoners' and wank about all the other titles they like to create I can hear them now on my six... a flight of fokkers about to open up on me...dagga dagga dagga aaahhh!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:29 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robclaridge
i know... lets create a new forum for the established BE users called 'I know best'... that way they can chat amoungst themselves, play bowls and drink sherry! They can even pay membership fees to join and black ball 'newbies' and 'godzoners' and wank about all the other titles they like to create I can hear them now on my six... a flight of fokkers about to open up on me...dagga dagga dagga aaahhh!
sorry no complaints allowed on BE without going through the complaints dept

are you brave enough
Attached Thumbnails What's BE coming to?-complaints-man-trap.jpg  
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

robclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nice

Originally Posted by asher
sorry no complaints allowed on BE without going through the complaints dept

are you brave enough
uhmm.. no... I'm a coward...I normally find 2 complaints offices... office a) I live here (moan) its crap in england (moan) office b) I live here (moan) its crap in Oz (moan)

Lets open a happy office where we can swap wives, beer, food, crack open the pretzels and watch everyone else go drone drone drone
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:42 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

uhmm.. no... I'm a coward...I normally find 2 complaints offices... office a) I live here (moan) its crap in england (moan) office b) I live here (moan) its crap in Oz (moan)

Lets open a happy office where we can swap wives, beer, food, crack open the pretzels and watch everyone else go drone drone drone
my OH tries to swap me and I shall have a few things to say about it!!
I don't like beer

can we have a happy office where we swap husbands drink wine and crack open the pretzels

Oh and as a deafie I can't hear the moans anyway
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

I might not even get a set of rusty spanners for my missus... Its amazing how brave men are when the wife is out shopping... whats that? yes dear! I was just about to get the washing off the line....What! no i'm not on the sofa scratching myself (sigh)..Your what? Auctioning me off????
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:55 am

I might not even get a set of rusty spanners for my missus... Its amazing how brave men are when the wife is out shopping... whats that? yes dear! I was just about to get the washing off the line....What! no i'm not on the sofa scratching myself (sigh)..Your what? Auctioning me off????
Old Mar 6th 2008, 5:51 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri

Old Mar 9th 2008, 2:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Gobbledegeek
Oh!? Did you eventually? To be perfectly honest I can't remember but all I know is that Mods are generally on the ball and quite helpful given the thankless tasks they perform (......I'm desperate for Karma btw ).
Thanks nanny2six!
Old Mar 9th 2008, 3:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
I can't believe the number of grown adults who resort to childish taunts when they can no longer support their argument or opinion with anything like reason.
I've probably lost it twice in 5 years... You know who with.

I have an issue, or rather I find it disturbing - for them - with people who long for the comforts, supposed traditions, manners and customs of one country but then singularly fail to live up to them when faced with an another viewpoint pointing out the shear futility of their argument. eg. People saying that people living in Australia have no friends, when they admit *themselves* they have problems in that area. You almost couldn't make it up!

Another one is the sort of people who think that British have the best ''sense of humour'' in the world (and boy do they miss it) but then themselves cannot get past scarcasm.

Double standards....
Old Mar 9th 2008, 4:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Another one is the sort of people who think that British have the best ''sense of humour'' in the world (and boy do they miss it)but then themselves cannot get past scarcasm.
A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound. Now that's humorous

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.