Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What are you looking forward to?

What are you looking forward to?

Old Oct 9th 2011, 4:34 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are you looking forward to?

This is my new edition 'Emily' - she is not used to humans and still has stitches in from her desexing so will be in a cat pen for a bit. She managed a little potter around this morning in the house and actually let me groom her for a few minutes, then she saw Gordon who is double her size at least, let out a little growl and ran back to her cage.

She is lovely though, she has never had cat meat and doesnt know what to do with it, she nibbles on bits of biscuit and that is it really but I am sure she will soon fit in. Gordon has taken to sleeping next to her cage and calls out to her quite a bit.

Rocky just thinks she is something to be herded up.
Attached Thumbnails What are you looking forward to?-em.jpg   What are you looking forward to?-emily.jpg  
Old Oct 9th 2011, 11:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Thursday 20th October 2011... 1600

My one BIG CHANCE

Lets hope the day isnt TOO stressful, as I'm going straight from work...
Old Oct 10th 2011, 12:12 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Im very excited but trying not to be.

An Editor who had taught us at college, well he was there when we showed our final 5 minuted docos on the big screen at college, and afterwards asked if I had written the narrative script for it and said my voiceover was good. He has also asked for a copy of my doco

And this morning I get an email from someone else asking if I am still interested in work experience for some production.

Small things and I dont want to get my hopes up but it would mean the world to me to get into this industry.

Last edited by Cheetah7; Oct 10th 2011 at 12:15 pm.
Old Oct 10th 2011, 2:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

I'm being slightly ironic here- trying to get a stool sample into a tiny pot when I have explosive bowel movements. Some days are just soooo exciting.
Old Oct 10th 2011, 2:40 pm

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
I'm being slightly ironic here- trying to get a stool sample into a tiny pot when I have explosive bowel movements. Some days are just soooo exciting.
<snort>

You need to shit through a funnel, or you could have the funnel upside down and shove the pointy end up yer bum and then you can have a wide splat - just for fun of course.

Seriously, how the hell is one meant to do that in such a tiny pot.
Old Oct 10th 2011, 2:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

The doc told me to use a takeaway tray then scrape /pour some into the pot.

(Apologies if I've given anyone a graphic image, or put them off tonight's takeaway.)
Old Oct 10th 2011, 4:14 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

It's ok, don't panic. I had just finished my lunch, thanks for checking first. Oh hang on you didn't.
Old Oct 10th 2011, 4:25 pm
...giving optimism a go?!

DadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud of

The doc told me to use a takeaway tray then scrape /pour some into the pot...
errr... just recapping - you're LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS?

I knew this place is full of freaks and weirdos - but thats taking things to whole a new level....
Old Oct 10th 2011, 4:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Clean disposeable collection container and pour... easy as...

Dont use your brand new tupperware...
Old Oct 10th 2011, 6:30 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
Clean disposeable collection container and pour... easy as...

Dont use your brand new tupperware...
Oh, NOW you tell her.
Old Oct 10th 2011, 6:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

You should see a doctor about that.
Old Oct 10th 2011, 6:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

The doc told me to use a takeaway tray then scrape /pour some into the pot.

(Apologies if I've given anyone a graphic image, or put them off tonight's takeaway.)
Old Oct 11th 2011, 9:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by DadAgain
errr... just recapping - you're LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS?

I knew this place is full of freaks and weirdos - but thats taking things to whole a new level....
Read my post,(#125) I said I was being ironic.
Anyhoo the deed is done- found an old takeaway box in the garage so my tupperware is safe. Nothing like being told you have to give a sample to give you constipation!!

IRONY again- looking forward to the blood test later today. They test me so often that my arms look like a druggie's.
Old Oct 11th 2011, 9:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by spartacus
You should see a doctor about that.
I am- they are testing me for various things, and I'll have to have a colonoscopy too. Deep joy.
Old Oct 11th 2011, 11:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I am- they are testing me for various things, and I'll have to have a colonoscopy too. Deep joy.
I was being ironic.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.