Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

what was/would be your wedding song?

what was/would be your wedding song?

Old Nov 16th 2006, 10:26 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: what was/would be your wedding song?

Married 20 something years & haven't a bloody clue what our wedding song was.

I know, I'm just an old romantic.
Old Nov 16th 2006, 10:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Married 20 something years & haven't a bloody clue what our wedding song was
No, never heard of that one.

Last edited by BadgeIsBack; Nov 16th 2006 at 10:37 pm.
Old Nov 16th 2006, 11:21 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

20 odd years :scared:

you'd be out now if you killed someone etc etc etc
Old Nov 18th 2006, 9:05 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: what was/would be your wedding song?

Ours was 'Heaven' by DJ Sammy, walked down the aisle to it...was lovely!
Danced that night to the dance version...
Old Nov 18th 2006, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Only married two years and neither of us can remember :scared:
Old Nov 18th 2006, 10:12 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
What was / would be your wedding song?
Teddy bears picnic

...followed by AC/DC "Are you ready"
Old Nov 19th 2006, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

leigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud of

'Smack me bitch up' - The Prodigy

followed by 'Your Mrs is a Nutter' - Goldie Lookin Chain

Ivan
Old Nov 19th 2006, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

leigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by leigh&ivan
'Smack me bitch up' - The Prodigy

followed by 'Your Mrs is a Nutter' - Goldie Lookin Chain

Ivan
He's lying It was 'Always' by Atlantic Star

Leigh
Old Nov 19th 2006, 11:53 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

We didn't have a first dance but I walked down the aisle to "As Worlds Fall Down" by David Bowie. It's the song he sings in the Labryrinth ballroom scene.
Other than that we had a CD of mixed songs playing ... Frank Sinatra - Under My Skin, It Had to Be You, Chris De Burgh - Lady in Red etc....

Siren