Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

what would you like to do before you die?

Wikiposts

what would you like to do before you die?

Old Sep 9th 2010, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of
Default Re: what would you like to do before you die?

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Do the same road trips as Proehann,but in the opposite direction
What's wrong you frightened of getting on the back of my Motorbike if I could handle one with the Ex on you'd be a breeze or have you fallen off Polly's broom too many times...

Originally Posted by Beachband
This thread reminds me of a scene from the film Beloxi Blues, in that film there was a bet on for - if you had one week left to live, what would you like to do/achieve with it?.........if anyones seen the film, they know who won the bet
God! saw it years ago can't remember the outcome did it have him out of Ferris Bewllers Day Off in it?
Old Sep 9th 2010, 12:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Have sex with god?
Old Sep 9th 2010, 12:14 pm
The Stars are Underground

Beachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to all

Originally Posted by pproehann
God! saw it years ago can't remember the outcome did it have him out of Ferris Bewllers Day Off in it?
Yeah sure did, and one of his finest moments too......although he didn't win the bet.
Old Sep 9th 2010, 12:15 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pproehann
What's wrong you frightened of getting on the back of my Motorbike if I could handle one with the Ex on you'd be a breeze or have you fallen off Polly's broom too many times...

He throws himself off my broom as if it were an aircraft....wish he'd remember that brooms don't carry parachutes
Old Sep 9th 2010, 12:29 pm
Jan4kids

Jan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond repute

Get a job that I'm proud to tell people about.
See a bit more of the world.
Cuddle my Grandkids.
...and have no regrets.
Old Sep 9th 2010, 12:31 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
He throws himself off my broom as if it were an aircraft....wish he'd remember that brooms don't carry parachutes
Thankfully an old pair of yer knickers are on hand to use
Old Sep 9th 2010, 1:05 pm

Beachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to all

Not to fully be afraid of anything.
Have as much confidence as everyone else.
Be proud of myself.
No regrets or looking back.
Finding that elusive job that is a means of what I was meant to do.
Having that other person to experience it all.
Being part of that other person to experience it all for/with them.

''Well all I'm saying is that I want to look back and say that I did it the best I could while I was stuck in this place. Had as much fun as I could when I was stuck in this place. Played as hard as I could when I was stuck in this place.''

Last edited by Beachband; Sep 9th 2010 at 1:08 pm.
Old Sep 9th 2010, 1:08 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Not to fully be afraid of anything.
Have as much confidence as everyone else.
Be proud of myself.
No regrets or looking back.
Finding that elusive job that is a means of what I was meant to do.
Having that other person to experience it all.
Being part of that other person to experience it all with them.

''Well all I'm saying is that I want to look back and say that I did it the best I could while I was stuck in this place. Had as much fun as I could when I was stuck in this place. Played as hard as I could when I was stuck in this place.''
Relax buddy
Old Sep 9th 2010, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by willmore
Have sex with god?
If he's male that may that may turn out to be a let down...
Old Sep 9th 2010, 1:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Typical Irish too tick to realise there were leg holes and they wouldn't float have a vision of him falling like Wylie Coyote off road runner.

I'm now going to duck and await response to Irish comment...

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Thankfully an old pair of yer knickers are on hand to use
Old Sep 9th 2010, 1:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yeah sure did, and one of his finest moments too......although he didn't win the bet.
Will have to track it down and watch it
Old Sep 9th 2010, 1:42 pm

Relax buddy
Cheers Irish buddy
Old Sep 9th 2010, 1:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Just a general question to no-one in particular . . . if you do have things you'd like to do before you die, when are going to start doing them?
Old Sep 9th 2010, 2:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartacus
Just a general question to no-one in particular . . . if you do have things you'd like to do before you die, when are going to start doing them?
Good question Sparty, I don't think I can do some of my things now though - I'd like see my children get married (which hopefully won't be for a fair few years yet!) or travel, can't afford to travel right now and with 2 kids in tow it's just not practical, I've just got to hope I haven't carked it before they leave home.

That's on my list too, see my kids leave home !
Old Sep 9th 2010, 2:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LouiseR
Good question Sparty, I don't think I can do some of my things now though - I'd like see my children get married (which hopefully won't be for a fair few years yet!) or travel, can't afford to travel right now and with 2 kids in tow it's just not practical, I've just got to hope I haven't carked it before they leave home.

That's on my list too, see my kids leave home !
I'm sitting here doing the maths, and I reckon you'll be about 32 by then . . . I'm sure you've got nowt to worry about . . . . . . me on the other hand . ..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.