Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

what would you like to do before you die?

Wikiposts

what would you like to do before you die?

Old Sep 8th 2010, 12:40 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what would you like to do before you die?

Originally Posted by soapy©
thats better. and if you die trying................well
Well, they're firefighters so they are all trained in CPR. They could revive me so I could carry on. Besides, it's only 12. I've done that in a weekend
Old Sep 8th 2010, 12:43 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Well, they're firefighters so they are all trained in CPR. They could revive me so I could carry on. Besides, it's only 12. I've done that in a weekend
very hand too if you catch fire
friction
Old Sep 8th 2010, 1:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

I've got travel at the top of my priority as well. Right now it's a driving trip as far East from Western Europe into Russia as I can manage.

I'm questioning everything this week so far though. Why is it we put travel so high up these wants, if it really is that important why dont we make that the main priority of our lives.

Someone very close to us died at age 18 doing exactly this, in that plane crash ... The travel thing, adventuring around NZ actually. How bloody unfair is that !!!:curse:

It's making me/us take real stock.
Old Sep 8th 2010, 1:18 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I want to see Polly sober and winning the BE sports day 100m sprint

Old Sep 8th 2010, 1:20 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
I've got travel at the top of my priority as well. Right now it's a driving trip as far East from Western Europe into Russia as I can manage.

I'm questioning everything this week so far though. Why is it we put travel so high up these wants, if it really is that important why dont we make that the main priority of our lives.

Someone very close to us died at age 18 doing exactly this, in that plane crash ... The travel thing, adventuring around NZ actually. How bloody unfair is that !!!:curse:

It's making me/us take real stock.
good post
Old Sep 8th 2010, 1:20 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly

did you say sober?
Old Sep 8th 2010, 1:22 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

did you say sober?
Yeah i know,she's more likely to win the sprint
Old Sep 8th 2010, 1:27 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

did you say sober?

I did have a personal trainer once who kept telling me anything was possible as long as I was prepared to take the pain.......he left the country soon afterwards though, maybe the challenge was just too great
Old Sep 8th 2010, 1:28 am
Master of verbal pish©

Old Sep 8th 2010, 1:29 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pollyana

I did have a personal trainer once who kept telling me anything was possible as long as I was prepared to take the pain.......he left the country soon afterwards though, maybe the challenge was just too great
you should have asked him if he wanted a kick in the balls
anythings possible as long as he was prepared to take the pain
Old Sep 8th 2010, 1:32 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

you should have asked him if he wanted a kick in the balls
anythings possible as long as he was prepared to take the pain
That'd be one way of finding out how quick HE could run the 100m
Old Sep 8th 2010, 1:35 am
FREE TIBET

That'd be one way of finding out how quick HE could run the 100m
Not as quick as Soapy when tis his turn at the bar
Old Sep 8th 2010, 1:40 am
Home and Happy

Not as quick as Soapy when tis his turn at the bar
I'll let you know - I'll suggest he buys a round when we're at the curry night and time it to see how quick he disappears
Old Sep 8th 2010, 1:44 am
FREE TIBET

I'll let you know - I'll suggest he buys a round when we're at the curry night and time it to see how quick he disappears
He'll mesmerise you all with his pish patter that you'll think he's already got the beer in
Old Sep 8th 2010, 1:46 am
Home and Happy

He'll mesmerise you all with his pish patter that you'll think he's already got the beer in
It'd have to be good pish to mesmerise me that much where a good drink is concerned

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.