Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What would you do ??

What would you do ??

Old Dec 21st 2006, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute
Angry What would you do ??

Feel really annoyed about this ! My Dad sent us a christmas card from the Uk 2 weeks ago. He put in £30.00 for my daughters Christmas present. He phoned my sister in a real panic last night as he realised he sent it to our previous rental address by mistake. There is an office nearby which all mail addressed to previous tenants is meant to be dropped off, they then forward it to there new addresses. Stopped off there today & they said no mail has been dropped off there since we left the rental. Called at the old rental this evening little boy answers the door about 4 & said no one was home mmm asked again & dad appears, he cant give me an answer ! looks a bit uncomfortable & says his wife is out shopping !

Now we know we cant prove anything, but bloody hell were annoyed Told my dad we got the card as didnt have the heart to tell him otherwise

Anyway got really wicked thoughts of revenge running through my head :scared:

Rant over !

Nicky
Old Dec 21st 2006, 12:28 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What would you do ??

I vote for one of these Nicky
Attached Thumbnails What would you do ??-b39.jpg  
Old Dec 21st 2006, 12:30 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
Feel really annoyed about this ! My Dad sent us a christmas card from the Uk 2 weeks ago. He put in £30.00 for my daughters Christmas present. He phoned my sister in a real panic last night as he realised he sent it to our previous rental address by mistake. There is an office nearby which all mail addressed to previous tenants is meant to be dropped off, they then forward it to there new addresses. Stopped off there today & they said no mail has been dropped off there since we left the rental. Called at the old rental this evening little boy answers the door about 4 & said no one was home mmm asked again & dad appears, he cant give me an answer ! looks a bit uncomfortable & says his wife is out shopping !
Now we know we cant prove anything, but bloody hell were annoyed Told my dad we got the card as didnt have the heart to tell him otherwise

Rant over !

Nicky
Aaaahhh thats a shame Nicky.....it wouldn't even be about the money for me, i would be pissed off about the card

Why don't you give you Dad your account details and next time he could transfer money to you for the kids.

What goes around comes around......never a truer saying
Old Dec 21st 2006, 12:32 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Issie

Why don't you give you Dad your account details and next time he could transfer money to you for the kids.aaahhh thats a shame Nicky.....it wouldn't even be about the money for me, i would

What goes around comes around......never a truer saying

You mean they will also give her dad their account details
Old Dec 21st 2006, 12:33 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
You mean they will also give her dad their account details
hey you stop messing with my posts
Old Dec 21st 2006, 12:35 pm
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Rant over !

Nicky
You can't prove anything. It could have been delivered to another address, stolen by the postie or some passerby.

Can only suggest you forward mail via australia post and NOT some real estate outfit! And let rellies know your new address asap.Could have been one of their employees for all you know.

Even better, give your dad and other rellies who send money your bank account and bsb numbers, name and branch of bank also. Then they can deposit via internet and let you know via email.

I'm afraid you will have to replace your daughter's money as it would be unfair to expect your dad to anyway and unfair for her to miss out.

Hope the rest of your xmas is better
Old Dec 21st 2006, 12:35 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Issie
hey you stop messing with my posts
That's what Nicky should be saying to the new tennants.
Old Dec 21st 2006, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bix ! looks good where can i buy one ?
My husband said the same thing today about the account details Issie ! so will do in future.

Nicky
Old Dec 21st 2006, 12:42 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Thanks Bix ! looks good where can i buy one ?
My husband said the same thing today about the account details Issie ! so will do in future.

Nicky
[email protected]
Old Dec 21st 2006, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Smile Re: What would you do ??

Originally Posted by kiwi_child
You can't prove anything. It could have been delivered to another address, stolen by the postie or some passerby.

Can only suggest you forward mail via australia post and NOT some real estate outfit! And let rellies know your new address asap.Could have been one of their employees for all you know.

Even better, give your dad and other rellies who send money your bank account and bsb numbers, name and branch of bank also. Then they can deposit via internet and let you know via email.

I'm afraid you will have to replace your daughter's money as it would be unfair to expect your dad to anyway and unfair for her to miss out.

Hope the rest of your xmas is better

We didnt feel the need to redirect our post as we were only there for a short time & notified everyone we needed too. My Dad is getting on a bit & just got the addresses muddled up ! As i said i told my Dad she got the money, she wont be without we will give it to her.

Nicky
Old Dec 21st 2006, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bix

PMSL ! just saved it to my favourites ! hope no one lives close by !!

Nicky
Old Dec 21st 2006, 1:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

lelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of light

Yep i agree with Bix.....Blow the Buggers up !!!
O.K A bit extreme maybe, just think how guilty they will be feeling over xmas if they have had it though.....God will be watching :scared:

Michelle x
Old Dec 21st 2006, 1:24 pm
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lelchelle
Yep i agree with Bix.....Blow the Buggers up !!!
O.K A bit extreme maybe, just think how guilty they will be feeling over xmas if they have had it though.....God will be watching :scared:

Michelle x
And you are 100% certain they are the culprits? Where is your evidence? Could just as easily have been some bent asshole at the real estate agents!
Old Dec 21st 2006, 1:26 pm
Jedi Princess

We didnt feel the need to redirect our post as we were only there for a short time & notified everyone we needed too. My Dad is getting on a bit & just got the addresses muddled up ! As i said i told my Dad she got the money, she wont be without we will give it to her.

Nicky
Yeh you did the right thing. It would have broke his heart and made xmas unpleasant for him if he thought his grandaughter missed out on his gift.
Old Dec 21st 2006, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

lelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kiwi_child
And you are 100% certain they are the culprits? Where is your evidence? Could just as easily have been some bent asshole at the real estate agents!
Nope not 100% certain ...thats why i said "If they did have it they would will feel guilty" If they didnt ,then they wont!
So it could be the "Bent asshole at the real estate,s" feeling guilty instead ! But we dont have any evidence for that either do we ?
Michelle

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.