Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What will Gillard wear to the wedding?

What will Gillard wear to the wedding?

Old Apr 30th 2011, 2:21 pm
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What will Gillard wear to the wedding?

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
This raises more questions than I have any intention of asking. All I can say is, women's nether regions are completely individual after all.
They all look the same to me, but I am usually drunk.
Old May 1st 2011, 3:23 am
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

Her Excellency Madame GG looked good too

Old May 1st 2011, 3:31 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: What will Gillard wear to the wedding?

The GG's got class, she always looks good.
Old May 1st 2011, 3:57 am
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

Australia was also represented on the day in royal style with the Australian State Coach used to ferry Prince Charles, Camilla and the Middletons from the Abbey.

The Australian State Coach was built in 1988, as a gift from the people of Australia at the time of a royal visit by Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip. It weighs 3 tonnes, and requires 6 horses to pull it. It is built of steel and aluminum, and has hydraulic suspension, air conditioning and power windows. It is now used by Queen Elizabeth II for the opening of the UK Parliament.

Last edited by commonwealth; May 1st 2011 at 5:42 am.
Old May 1st 2011, 5:33 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
The GG's got class, she always looks good.
Apparently she has stopped ending letters to the queen with the usual “your obedient servant” in an attempt to move with the times.

Then now end with “love Quinnie”...
Old May 1st 2011, 6:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

I wondered which 'running' Royal Wedding thread to place this one on:

My vote goes for:

Ms Clegg, Mr Clegg, wife of.

There's a picture of her showing a very taut calf, and revealing a bit of instep. Cor!