What turns you off?

Old Jul 10th 2009, 12:26 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What turns you off?

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
hmmm...I can overlook a lot in a woman. What might be shocking on 80pc of the population might be stunning on that woman. However:

TURN OFFS

Being ordinary. Includes, but not limited to:

-the sort of girl/woman (of any age) who talks to like-minded friend on public transport:
"He said..she said...I was like, she's funny...get's on my nerves...know what I mean, I was so annoyed....I was like...out of order...totally...he was SO.."
-Watches endless TV/ reads crap fiction or takes it seriously/ Women's Own type magazines.
-Goes from one crisis to another - everything is always too hard.
-The sort of girl/women who is very good at shopping but does not ever seem to buy anything of quality and ends up as a fashion victim and with the inferior good.
-The sort of harridan/plebian face that no amount of makeup or accroutrements solves. Not solved by a good figure - however a certain foxy look passes muster...
-Suburban ways.

TURN ONS!!

- Attractive in a conventional/classic sort of way without being a fashion victim or crowd pleaser.
-An average figure with a stunning, original, natural face. Gets me every time!! Must be the originality!!
-Gets on with the world, and the world gets on with her. Nothing too hard. -All-rounder. Sporty, clever, kind, focused, even talented, educated but doesn't have to have any paperwork, knows when to slacken off and be down to earth. My wife in a nutshell
-Sex and snobbery sells.
Turn offs - BadgeIsBack

Old Jul 10th 2009, 12:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Turn offs - BadgeIsBack

lol...
Old Jul 10th 2009, 12:29 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

lol...
Old Jul 10th 2009, 12:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

You know girls, I love women who are not blessed with perfect looks. Give me a nice girl with a classic/pretty face any time.

TURN OFF - Perfect 'TV' figure, barbie face - and dumb.
Old Jul 10th 2009, 12:38 am

You know girls, I love women who are not blessed with perfect looks. Give me a nice girl with a classic/pretty face any time.

I hope that's not aimed at me - i'm freaking gorgeous - reminiscent of a celtic princess (think snow white and you're nearly there!)
Old Jul 10th 2009, 12:43 am
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

I hope that's not aimed at me - i'm freaking gorgeous - reminiscent of a celtic princess (think snow white and you're nearly there!)
Old Jul 10th 2009, 12:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'll take your word for it mate.

(How could it be - when I have never seen a photo of you?)

What I am saying is that there are many women out there who are not as attractive as they think they are. Or do I spend too much time on the train going home..where I get plenty of time to ponder the female form....

Bring on the real women is what I say.

My wife knows full well I have a crush on her buxom best friend with the most georgeous little squeal and face. Cool. We love her to death.
Old Jul 10th 2009, 12:49 am

I'll take your word for it mate.

(How could it be - when I have never seen a photo of you?)

What I am saying is that there are many women out there who are not as attractive as they think they are. Or do I spend too much time on the train going home..where I get plenty of time to ponder the female form....

Bring on the real women is what I say.

My wife knows full well I have a crush on her buxom best friend with the most georgeous little squeal and face. Cool. We love her to death.
Yeah but i don't think i'm attractive - i know!

You have seen my foto - my avatar - Just in cartoon form
Old Jul 10th 2009, 1:20 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm...I can overlook a lot in a woman. What might be shocking on 80pc of the population might be stunning on that woman. However:

TURN OFFS

Being ordinary. Includes, but not limited to:

-the sort of girl/woman (of any age) who talks to like-minded friend on public transport:
"He said..she said...I was like, she's funny...get's on my nerves...know what I mean, I was so annoyed....I was like...out of order...totally...he was SO.."
-Watches endless TV/ reads crap fiction or takes it seriously/ Women's Own type magazines.
-Goes from one crisis to another - everything is always too hard.
-The sort of girl/women who is very good at shopping but does not ever seem to buy anything of quality and ends up as a fashion victim and with the inferior good.
-The sort of harridan/plebian face that no amount of makeup or accroutrements solves. Not solved by a good figure - however a certain foxy look passes muster...
-Suburban ways.

TURN ONS!!

- Attractive in a conventional/classic sort of way without being a fashion victim or crowd pleaser.
-An average figure with a stunning, original, natural face. Gets me every time!! Must be the originality!!
-Gets on with the world, and the world gets on with her. Nothing too hard. -All-rounder. Sporty, clever, kind, focused, even talented, educated but doesn't have to have any paperwork, knows when to slacken off and be down to earth. My wife in a nutshell
-Sex and snobbery sells.

I love you.
Old Jul 10th 2009, 1:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I love you.

but...plenty of women are victim to what they think will sell...I think it is a shame..
Old Jul 10th 2009, 1:53 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

but...plenty of women are victim to what they think will sell...I think it is a shame..
I think if most men are really honest with themselves they would agree with you. Why would any man want to be with a woman who was that much work?
Old Jul 10th 2009, 2:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I think if most men are really honest with themselves they would agree with you. Why would any man want to be with a woman who was that much work?
I think so...but I can't help but notice that women (especially young women - actually many women, really) go for that fake look..for me, it is not even a question of work - a natural look with not much work at all can speak volumes...

or am I just an old fart now...(YES!!) and out of touch with current fashions...

When I was a teenager I remember women of a variety of ages looking so natural. I attempt to perve at younger women and I don't find them that attractive...

A bloke has to pass the time on the way home...
Old Jul 10th 2009, 2:12 am
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

I think so...but I can't help but notice that women (especially young women - actually many women, really) go for that fake look..for me, it is not even a question of work - a natural look with not much work at all can speak volumes...

or am I just an old fart now...(YES!!) and out of touch with current fashions...

When I was a teenager I remember women of a variety of ages looking so natural. I attempt to perve at younger women and I don't find them that attractive...

Are you sure its not the age thing now
Old Jul 10th 2009, 2:23 am

Ah bollox - women these days know how to have a good time
Old Jul 10th 2009, 3:15 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

haha - first time for everything Jen
First time, stick to that line

Cooler

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.