Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

what scared you as a child?

what scared you as a child?

Old Dec 9th 2011, 11:45 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what scared you as a child?

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Soooo, Mrs Dreamy, please lie down on zee couch.

http://www.famouspeopleinfo.com/wp-c...nd-Freud-9.jpg
Originally Posted by sheene
Sounds like sexual repression and denial to me - thinks of herself as Mary Poppins - classic delusional behavior.
It was nothing to do with the hole

It was the gurgling noise it made, it scared me!

I should have known you two would reduce it down to sex, lol.
Old Dec 9th 2011, 11:46 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Jimmy Saville and Doc Cox.
Old Dec 10th 2011, 12:03 am

sheene is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dreamy
It was nothing to do with the hole

It was the gurgling noise it made, it scared me!

I should have known you two would reduce it down to sex, lol.
I think it is you with problem Mary Poppins.
Old Dec 10th 2011, 1:55 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commonwealth
That is the scariest fricking thing I've seen in years. Clowns are terrifying and you've just traumatised me, my 16 year old daughter and my 19 year old daughter (when I turn the laptop round and show her). You should be ashamed.

How can anyone like clowns?

I was also scared of Punch and Judy.
Old Dec 10th 2011, 2:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Talking of Mary Bleedin Poppins.....

The Child Catcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang....
Old Dec 10th 2011, 2:20 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007

Now he was scary!
Old Dec 10th 2011, 2:44 am
BE Enthusiast

sammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by commonwealth
house lizards!
Dr Who - in particular the Daleks and the Cyber Men. My mum banned us from watching it in the end because we kept having nightmares.
Old Dec 10th 2011, 3:18 am
BE Enthusiast

sammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sammax
Dr Who - in particular the Daleks and the Cyber Men. My mum banned us from watching it in the end because we kept having nightmares.
Oh, and also the black dog on Sooty and Sweep who sometimes made an appearance - I think he was supposed to be a bulldog and he had a collar round his neck with studs on and he always bared his teeth and he terrified me!
Old Dec 10th 2011, 3:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
That is the scariest fricking thing I've seen in years. Clowns are terrifying and you've just traumatised me, my 16 year old daughter and my 19 year old daughter (when I turn the laptop round and show her). You should be ashamed.

How can anyone like clowns?

I was also scared of Punch and Judy.
I remember years back in the UK when the took all the clowns out of Maccers because they scared the kids. I find it interesting that they are still in the US and Oz!
Old Dec 10th 2011, 4:01 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Now he was scary!
OMG yes he definitely was.

But there again, so was Benny Hill.
Old Dec 10th 2011, 4:02 am
Officially Bewildered

Are you trying to tell me you're not scared of gurgling holes?
Old Dec 10th 2011, 4:46 am

sheene is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dreamy
Are you trying to tell me you're not scared of gurgling holes?
It depends on what it is attached to.