Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What made you smile today?

Wikiposts

What made you smile today?

Old Aug 19th 2008, 12:44 am
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of
Default Re: What made you smile today?

My 2yr old son getting into the tent in the Garden and splashing around like mad......Just about sums up our summer....puddles INSIDE tents!!!
Old Aug 19th 2008, 12:49 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

On the train on my way home today I saw 3 dolphins - one of them a baby playing in the harbour.
Old Aug 20th 2008, 12:07 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Being second in the queue at Game for a Nintendo Wii Fit £69.99
and not paying £100 + £22 postage from Ebay
Then I found out my fitness age was 52 .... I am 36
J x
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 1:20 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Seeing two galahs(?) today, I love the parrots here and I have to pinch myself that they are part of where I live.
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 1:23 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
Being second in the queue at Game for a Nintendo Wii Fit £69.99
and not paying £100 + £22 postage from Ebay
Then I found out my fitness age was 52 .... I am 36
J x
Stop the fags then, Ethel.
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 1:24 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Seeing two galahs(?) today, I love the parrots here and I have to pinch myself that they are part of where I live.
Walking up and down hills for 2 hours with my son and dog. Getting home and realising that I was not even out of breath. Thank you inventors of inhalers!
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 1:26 am

Originally Posted by busterboy
Walking up and down hills for 2 hours with my son and dog. Getting home and realising that I was not even out of breath. Thank you inventors of inhalers!
Have you seen the new sports inhaler holder? you put your ventolin in this bright pink holder? it looks like a sex toy, I might get one.
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 1:27 am
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Have you seen the new sports inhaler holder? you put your ventolin in this bright pink holder? it looks like a sex toy, I might get one.
No but I will look out for it.
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 4:38 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

The train ride from Warnbro to Perth, looking at the Swan..
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 5:27 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

I have just uploaded some pics from the camera onto the computer and found a pic that my daughter took of my 5 year old son.
He's pulled his trousers down and is mooning
My OH and I burst out laughing and my son burst into tears -
Hilarious
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 9:29 am
Diz
one step closer!

Diz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really nice
Smile Re: What made you smile today?

eating a huge bag of m+m's at the cinema and not having any tea (feel like i've been naughty!!) Diz x
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 10:00 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
Stop the fags then, Ethel.
I did 3 years ago! It's the car I need to get rid of mate
J x
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 1:01 pm

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

My little dog running up and down the beach like a thing possessed. She is just too gorgeous! (this was yesterday but still makes me smile)

What makes me mad? My little dog pooing on the upstairs carpet - she is a boody nightmare!!!!
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 3:43 pm

Gordon the cat climbing onto my ribcage as I was lying on my side on the sofa, totally crushing my ribs and his huge fat ginger face close up to mine, purring his head off.
Old Aug 25th 2008, 7:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

My 7 year old son and 9 year old daughter doing a cross between a waltz and the jive together around our mates backyard when they realised it was cool enough to go outside to play. The five year old just watching on with glee. We've been in Dubai four days and a lot of time has been spent in the house due to the heat.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.