Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What made you smile today?

Wikiposts

Old Apr 12th 2008, 3:22 am
Who's the nanny?

nanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to all
Default Re: What made you smile today?

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Taken from Emmals thread in the lounge.

I shall cheat and start from yesterday when I was on my way back from the beach and saw this huge owl sitting in the tree looking down at me.

And today I smiled at our neighbour who was walking around outide with a siamese cat perched on her shoulders.

Also, just how friendly everyone is where we live - always makes me smile.

watching my grandaughters singing and dancing to the high school musical dvd, pure magic

Last edited by nanny2six; Apr 12th 2008 at 3:26 am. Reason: put an e where i shouldnt ha ha
Old Apr 12th 2008, 4:00 am

Bello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond repute

messing about at work with a super bouncy ball and see it whack a work college in the forehead

so easily pleased lol
Old Apr 12th 2008, 4:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
My first game of AFL. Telstradome, corporate box, muchos wine....go the Cats!
Seeing that we have another BE Catters fan made me smile today
Old Apr 12th 2008, 1:21 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
Seeing that we have another BE Catters fan made me smile today

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeelong, Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelong........ (just for you Lovely)!
Old Apr 12th 2008, 2:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Seeing my gorgeous hubby walk through the Internation Arrivals gate at Adelaide airport, he has been away for 2 weeks and I have missed him.
jacqui
Old Apr 12th 2008, 2:55 pm

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point

Opening the blinds this morning and seeing the brilliant blue sky, then taking my daughter to ice-skating and son to fishing and thinking how well they're doing here.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 4:03 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

I had my first open water scuba dive in the river yesterday. We got 11 metres deep and saw the wreck of an old wooden boat, loads of fish (mostly blowies), 2 sorts of jellyfish (one a translucent white), starfish and crabs. I nailed almost all the safety drills too. I even have evidence of the big grin when we came out of the water (apologies to Sue and Sindy who's hair doesn't look its best):
Attached Thumbnails What made you smile today?-img_0565a.jpg  
Old Apr 12th 2008, 4:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
I had my first open water scuba dive in the river yesterday. We got 11 metres deep and saw the wreck of an old wooden boat, loads of fish (mostly blowies), 2 sorts of jellyfish (one a translucent white), starfish and crabs. I nailed almost all the safety drills too. I even have evidence of the big grin when we came out of the water (apologies to Sue and Sindy who's hair doesn't look its best):
Well done,the girls hair looks fine.Im more worried about the guy in the background.He seems to be counting on his fingers perhaps thinking "right,I went in with five and only came out with four."
Old Apr 12th 2008, 5:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeelong, Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelong........ (just for you Lovely)!
Wooo--hooooo

Reading the posts on this thread has also made me smile
Old Apr 12th 2008, 6:09 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Looks like this guy has alot to smile about
Attached Thumbnails What made you smile today?-big-gob.jpg  
Old Apr 12th 2008, 6:22 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

My 5 yr old son has just had his hair cut and I can't stop looking at him.
It had grown quite long and yesterday we had it cut into a proper little boy's cut.
He is so gorgeous and I smile every time I look at him
Old Apr 12th 2008, 8:33 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Watching Mr PP swimming at the beach today and getting out with a huge grin on his face and then saying 'I love it here, I like my job and I like it here'.

Seeing Gobbyjock and her family and having a nice drink out with them in Fremantle.

Seeing the big owl in the tree again this afternoon.

The weather.

Lots of things made me smile today.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 8:54 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Went for lunch at the Irish pub in Jarrahdale south of Perth and OH saw a kookaburra in a tree and was so delighted to see one. Sadly the b*gger flew off before I got my specs on Still OH was so pleased.

Saw some roos cooling in the shade as well. Nice day.

Got our Mums over and took them to Freo yesterday, they loved the markets and even the E-Sheds . Watched a street act outside the Sail and Anchor then home for a barbie. Lovely.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

Space-bunny will become famous soon enough

I was working today ( in a restaurant). I had 3 big tables a 14 a 12 and a 9 all at the same time. When the table of 12 came up to pay I asked if they enjoyed the meal. They said that the food could have been a bit better. But that the service from me was great, and that they could see how flat out I was with other big tables. Also that they are in the industry and they couldnt have done a better job. Its nice when people notice how hard you are working. it realy made me smile.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 10:07 pm
South Yarra Sheila

JoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond repute

sharing a bag of fresh chips on the beach with husband and hounds

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.