Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What I have always wanted to know is....

What I have always wanted to know is....

Old Mar 28th 2007, 4:47 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute
Default What I have always wanted to know is....

....toilet seats right, when men use the toilet they lift the seat so when us ladies go then we have to replace the seat back down - unhygenic I think.

Well....I got to thinking about this (sad I know) and couldn't understand why they have to lift the seat up in the first place as the only gain in 'peeing area' is a small circumfrence of about 6 cm - which in the great scheme of things really shouldn't make that much difference, should it?

I mean surely they can't miss a 'hole' that size?

I just don't get what they gain (apart from an extra 6 cm) by lifting the toilet seat. Unless they 'presume' their tackle is way too big and they need to lift to ensure their aim is spot on.

Come on blokes 'tell it how it is please
Old Mar 28th 2007, 4:52 am

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: What I have always wanted to know is....

Originally Posted by sasbear
....toilet seats right, when men use the toilet they lift the seat so when us ladies go then we have to replace the seat back down - unhygenic I think.

Well....I got to thinking about this (sad I know) and couldn't understand why they have to lift the seat up in the first place as the only gain in 'peeing area' is a small circumfrence of about 6 cm - which in the great scheme of things really shouldn't make that much difference, should it?

I just don't get what they gain (apart from an extra 6 cm) by lifting the toilet seat. Unless they 'presume' their tackle is way too big and they need to lift to ensure their aim is spot on.

zip.. schwing.. psssshhh
what's a toilet seat?
Old Mar 28th 2007, 4:53 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Why cant you women put the seat back up once your finished.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 4:54 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
zip.. schwing.. psssshhh
what's a toilet seat?
EXACTLY - proved my point...

You have no idea why you do it so you make jokes.......typical bloke response
Old Mar 28th 2007, 4:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
Why cant you women put the seat back up once your finished.
:curse:
Old Mar 28th 2007, 4:56 am

EXACTLY - proved my point...

You have no idea why you do it so you make jokes.......typical bloke response
no, my point is that i don't consider whether the seat is up or down i just get on with the task in hand
Old Mar 28th 2007, 5:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by gedge
no, my point is that i don't consider whether the seat is up or down i just get on with the task in hand
Are you trying to make puns or is just a natural occurence???

This is a serious question about toilet seats - it is something that has perplexed me for a long time - and probably other women too as I have yet to meet a bloke who has ever cleaned a toilet (inside and out)
Old Mar 28th 2007, 5:06 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

when my hubby is in FULL PISH!!!! it splashes back oot onto the seat..
Old Mar 28th 2007, 5:19 am

This is a serious question about toilet seats - it is something that has perplexed me for a long time - and probably other women too as I have yet to meet a bloke who has ever cleaned a toilet (inside and out)
no i'm taking the piss
Old Mar 28th 2007, 5:19 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

My bloke cleans the loos. Seems to think he does a far better job than me so I handed responsibility over to him

I think the problem is, they assume they have longer/larger tackle than they do, they don't necessarily control the aim and appear to fade away into lala land and so don't notice what they're doing.

My sister cracked me up a couple of years ago. She had been married 20 years and divorced for the past few years, so a few men have been in her life - she's 50 - she was talking about loo paper and how long it lasts and she was totally gobsmacked when she found out that men don't wipe their willies after
Old Mar 28th 2007, 6:23 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't understand why blokes can't a) sit down and pee...they do for a number 2 and b) why they don't dab their tackle with a bit of loo roll afterwards. It would save those horrible dew drop marks on the front of their trousers wouldn't it?
Old Mar 28th 2007, 7:25 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Women are just as bad at aiming - I have lost count on the number of times that I have sat down in a ladies only to sit on a seat of piss :curse:
Old Mar 28th 2007, 7:28 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Ladies you will never understand. However the mechanics of the operation are that despite what you may think, our tackle doesnt come armed with a telescopic aiming device ensuring aim everytime. Those of us not of the Jewish faith also have added complications of extra bits which additionally spoil the aiming process to a somewhat unpredictable degree.

As to the dabbing of toilet paper it still would not make a difference. That phenomenon is caused by the relaxation of muscle after its put away.

I could suggest that we all simply have urinals since women can technically pee standing up, but that would take the piss.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:19 am
I'd rather be fishin' !!!

Kernow1 has much to be proud ofKernow1 has much to be proud ofKernow1 has much to be proud ofKernow1 has much to be proud ofKernow1 has much to be proud ofKernow1 has much to be proud ofKernow1 has much to be proud ofKernow1 has much to be proud ofKernow1 has much to be proud ofKernow1 has much to be proud ofKernow1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Centurion
Ladies you will never understand. However the mechanics of the operation are that despite what you may think, our tackle doesnt come armed with a telescopic aiming device ensuring aim everytime. Those of us not of the Jewish faith also have added complications of extra bits which additionally spoil the aiming process to a somewhat unpredictable degree.

As to the dabbing of toilet paper it still would not make a difference. That phenomenon is caused by the relaxation of muscle after its put away.

I could suggest that we all simply have urinals since women can technically pee standing up, but that would take the piss.
Well said mate !! Women assume that it's really easy to do this seemingly simple task. Well think again ladies, there are all sorts of Physics Laws to overcome. The male urinary system is a very complex one, and many things have to be taken into account on each 'outing', e.g angle of dangle, force of flow, gravitational pull of the earth and many more.

The ultimate answer, IMHO, to minimize fuss and avoid female grief is.................forget the pan and use the sink !!! Problem solved.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:26 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kernow1
Well said mate !! Women assume that it's really easy to do this seemingly simple task. Well think again ladies, there are all sorts of Physics Laws to overcome. The male urinary system is a very complex one, and many things have to be taken into account on each 'outing', e.g angle of dangle, force of flow, gravitational pull of the earth and many more.

The ultimate answer, IMHO, to minimize fuss and avoid female grief is.................forget the pan and use the sink !!! Problem solved.
True. And let's not forget the errant 'pube' which, lurking across the top of the male organ, can produce an effect not unlike a sprinkler, which sprays urine everywhere except the lav or, alternatively, when hitched into the top of the foreskin, can divert the flow in any one of 20 interesting directions.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.